Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to like this, but in the end I found the story to be too poorly executed and muddled at best.

The best thing about it was the soundtrack. I bought that right away.

Ha thanks guys. I'm just simply not with the critics on this one. Baby Doll was incredibly sympathetic and the action was a blast. The first 10 minutes felt like a big budget remake of Janie's Got a Gun but after that it really pulled me in. It was fun trying to "figure it out" and I wonder if I came to the same consensus as everyone else.

Here's my take:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was a very cool ride. While I do feel a little silly dropping 17 bucks (!) to watch it on TV a week before the blu-ray hits I'll probably buy it then too.

Hi Khev, one more to go :lol I've been following this movie steps since it first appeared, and logged in here to comment about GG f____ delay :nana: but never commented over here....

I think almost the same. But some people said if every girl were in her imagination, the hole movie was a waste of time. For me it wasn't.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Good posts, Khev and Cereza! :clap :clap

Right now I'm out of town on a business trip and the hotel my company has me staying at had Sucker Punch as a pay per view so I decided to check it out last night. Not at the theater but at least is was a 50 inch plasma screen.

I actually liked it quite a bit.

50 inch plasma in a hotel room? Must be a nice hotel. :thud:

I'll watch tonight....blind buy, hope i like

2011-06-24114132.jpg

Do a search on Sucker Punch Extended Review. You'll pull up a few sites listing the new footage. Doesn't sound like anything that really changes the story, and no nudity or anything. It sounds like mostly additional footage in the action sequences and the Love is a Drug musical number is given more prominence.

EDIT: This site seems to break down the new scenes pretty well. Lots of spoilers of course.

https://dirkflix.blogspot.com/2011/06/sucker-punch-extended-cut-review.html

Back