Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

:slap

Haha, your right. Both were so bad I can't even remember. :rotfl

It was still the opening scene, I believe, with Batfleck driving through the city to give Superman the stink eye for causing such havok and destruction... He did NOTHING to help anyone.

As I previously said, by quoting wrong movie, same thing happened when I tried to watch JL a 2nd time as well.

As you said ....everyone to their own. I'd say you best stick with Capt Marvel :panic:

:slap

Haha, your right. Both were so bad I can't even remember. :rotfl

It was still the opening scene, I believe, with Batfleck driving through the city to give Superman the stink eye for causing such havok and destruction... He did NOTHING to help anyone.

As I previously said, by quoting wrong movie, same thing happened when I tried to watch JL a 2nd time as well.

I was going to call you out on it earlier, but I was like both movies are terrible LOL.

As you said ....everyone to their own. I'd say you best stick with Capt Marvel :panic:

:monkey4

Capt Mavil is almost as bad as BvS & JL !!!!!!!!!!!

.... ALMOST... :wink1:

I think the only DCEU movie I've watched multiple times is Man Of Steel. My favorite of the lot...:) Wonder Woman was ok, but WW84 looks horrendous, so another pass..

Haven't seen Aquadude yet, and doubt I'll ever watch the title too long to type Birds Of Prey or whatever... :lol

“Walter Hamada is the most dangerous kind of enabler,” Fisher tweeted. “His lies, and WB PR’s failed Sept. 4th hit-piece, sought to undermine the very real issues of the ‘Justice League’ investigation. I will not participate in any production associated with him.”

Fisher also included Hamada's New York Times interview in his tweet where he discussed the future of DC films and how the upcoming Snyder Cut of the Justice League is "a storytelling cul-de-sac" with no link to DC's upcoming projects, and that Snyder is "not currently involved in the studio's future."

“Walter Hamada is the most dangerous kind of enabler,” Fisher tweeted. “His lies, and WB PR’s failed Sept. 4th hit-piece, sought to undermine the very real issues of the ‘Justice League’ investigation. I will not participate in any production associated with him.”

Fisher also included Hamada's New York Times interview in his tweet where he discussed the future of DC films and how the upcoming Snyder Cut of the Justice League is "a storytelling cul-de-sac" with no link to DC's upcoming projects, and that Snyder is "not currently involved in the studio's future."

*yawn*

"Walter Hamada is the most dangerous kind of enabler," Fisher tweeted. "His lies, and WB PR's failed Sept. 4th hit-piece, sought to undermine the very real issues of the Justice League investigation. I will not participate in any production associated with him."

cfd12a66-1d79-4861-8265-617dd96db627_text_hi.gif

What other projects is this dude working on? The guy seemed pretty happy when JL was filming but once cyborg got canceled the dude went off . Like damn he was really praying for this movie

He's like I am not working on anything that WH is involved with yet WH was just at the Snyder cut editing bay with Snyder this week during his weekly department project visits.

Ok there Mr. Fisher you stand your ground lol

Ever since Hot Toys cancelled the JL cyborg figure (and by cancelled I mean their usual trick of failing to solicit it for pre-order after displaying the prototype many times), Fisher has completely lost it. I think he needs to be honest with himself and admit this is really about his Hot Toys figure.

Yea he seemed to have lost it. The ht figure cancellation was the boiling point

I cant wait for it. Personally, I loved BVS so I hope this is similar.

Well he flushed his career down the toilet. Hot Toys followed suit.

We're officially in the Year of the Snyder Cut. :fireworks:fest:fireworks:monkey2

I hope it doesn't suck.

WB lost 250 million for Tenet and 200 million for WW84

All eyes on Snyder Cut

Covid has destroyed theatres. Madness.

I for one would get HBOMax in a heartbeat. But it?s not available outside of the US.

WB have oddly made their service unavailable to most yet spend a lot on content and marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back