Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Avengers1/IW/EG are the 3 most incredible theater experiences i?ve ever had with my fellow fans I wouldn?t trade those opening weekends with anything they were no different than being at a concert the energy was electrifying and the crowd participation was thru the roof, fun fun times.

Sorry for those that never had those types of experiences.

Thank the gods that JAWS, Rocky, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, Raiders, CTB, RW, Predator, Robocop, T1, Die Hard, T2, JP, LOTR and the MCU got theatrical releases.

I can?t wait for the big battle to start with new and improved Steppenwolf just for the action to stop as a tune in next week message pops up lol

Man do people really have that much disrespect for the freaking JL sheesh.

Pretty bad when an MCU fanboy is seeking more justice for JL than the Snyder cut fanatics.

With fans like that Snyder doesn?t need enemies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, we're lucky enough that were even getting this cut to begin with. Most people didn't think we'd ever get to see it, so to complain that it's not getting a theatrical release is just counter productive and meaningless at this point. This should've been the cut that was released in theaters in 2017, but were waaayyy past that point.

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

I have zero doubt that the Snyder cut will be the far superior version of JL.

Oddly enough it makes me think about George Lucas of all people.

Lucas did it backwards.

He gave us the superior cuts first in 77/80/83 then released his Whedon versions in 97 with the SE.

Lucas went insane lol

The SE was simultaneously an experiment with the latest FX, and a tool to make the OT look a little less dated next to the eventual PT.

David Ayer
[emoji818]
@DavidAyerMovies

This trailer nailed the tone and intention of the film I made. Methodical. Layered. Complex, beautiful and sad. After the BVS reviews shell shocked the leadership at the time, and the success of Deadpool - My soulful drama was beaten into a ?comedy?

David Ayer
[emoji818]
@DavidAyerMovies

This was reshot because the tone was ?too dark? - My first act was a normally constructed film. I took my inspiration from Nolan. There were real scenes with incredible acting between Jared and Margot. Joker was terrifying. Harley was complex.

David Ayer
[emoji818]
@DavidAyerMovies

They do. They absolutely do. This was just a moment in the past - Those involved have moved on. The studio is in a great place today and encouraging filmmakers to make their vision.
https://
twitter.com/superhighdoug2
/status/1266753856001544193*
?
Craglinto
@Superhighdoug2

Please allow creative freedom @wbpictures

I highly doubt the Ayer cut will be as vastly different as he suggest. The editing was horrible in the final version but to me it seems the story is the same.

That's being said I would love to see his original vision

I have zero doubt that the Snyder cut will be the far superior version of JL.

Oddly enough it makes me think about George Lucas of all people.

Lucas did it backwards.

He gave us the superior cuts first in 77/80/83 then released his Whedon versions in 97 with the SE.

Lucas went insane lol

LMAO...yes, and then tried to purge all copies of his ?Snyder Cuts? from existence and only allowed people to watch the ?Whedon Cuts? for the rest of all time. I still really appreciate Lucas for giving us Star Wars but I?ve never really understood his insistence on not allowing the theatricals to be re-released.

Has there been any more word yet on whether or not the Justice League Snyder Cut is getting released as a film or whether they?re going the route of releasing it as several episodes?

I daresay it will be released as a film after the individual instalments are all out there - cos if they don't the bootleggers will!

Yeah, it might get released that way, but hopefully in a way that integrates the whole thing. Episodes have a tendency to end on cliffhangers, which could be a bit odd within the structure of a movie...

LMAO...yes, and then tried to purge all copies of his ?Snyder Cuts? from existence and only allowed people to watch the ?Whedon Cuts? for the rest of all time. I still really appreciate Lucas for giving us Star Wars but I?ve never really understood his insistence on not allowing the theatricals to be re-released.

Has there been any more word yet on whether or not the Justice League Snyder Cut is getting released as a film or whether they?re going the route of releasing it as several episodes?

The irony is he's one of the people in charge of an association created for the preservation of film. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I imagine there will be a blu ray or 4k release in movie format at some point. Dc is good about releasing their ?tv? shows on disk (titans, doom patrol, swamp thing and all the cw crap).

C'mon, this already looks 10x better than the Whedon version. Though I guess that's not saying much. :lol

I can barely even make out what's being said.

Terrible audio quality. Reminds me of those illegal cam copies of movies 20 years ago.

Isn't that Eisnebergs dialogue from BvS too?

Back