Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Flash's moment with his dad at the end was maybe the only real human moment in the movie. I like Joe Morton but we the audience didn't see much of the son he loved.

I guess it's par for DCCU but I got nothing out of the Batman /Joker interaction. I believe that was thier first scene together (?) and they start off talking about their long history & I'll keeel you. Granted this is the murderingest Batman ever. I didn't download the exposition properly I guess.

Agree with you there, that scene was very moving.

I actually loved Flash and how goofy and awkward he was in this. And him being a spaz kinda fits with the way his superspeed powers were depicted with all the lightning effects and how he zips around like a crazy person.

Cyborg was handled much better, but I still can't say I found him that compelling a character. Especially when we learn nothing about him other than he was a football player and resents his father.

I'm not being an idiot praising the PT as a grand epic and 9/10 movie that rivals Empire Strikes Back. Snyder fanboys are calling this movie a grand epic, 9/10, and it rivals The Dark Knight. Among other laughable comments. It's ok to like bad movies.

Pretty bad logic by you that I can't criticize one film because I like another.

What is this PT movie you are referring too lol.

The prequels are boring, annoying, and soulless pieces of trash, the only decent scene in the whole god awful trilogy is the duel of fates. Before they made the prequels, Anakin Skywalker was a good pilot, a stoic war hero and friend to obi wan that was lured to the dark side of the force. But now we know he?s a just whiny, annoying, romantic fool who is easily manipulated. Vader was a ruthless bad ass that would snap your neck without thinking twice. But now hes just a hopeless romantic loser that was so distraught with grief over padme that he hilariously screams that awful ?Noooooo? to the heavens . The pt also featured some of the worst dialog and acting to ever grace the silver screen. Anikan and jar jar binks were so bad they literally ruined three actors careers (jake loyd, hayden and ahmed best) . Jar jar esp was a mistake on every level. He wasn?t funny at all, and the need to insert him into every scene made him even more annoying. The prequels were made for children, really young children they were not made to entertain adults. My son who is 11 hates them he hasnt asked to watch them since he was 7 years old. I dont know about you but watching people blabber on about trade disputes for an hour and 35 minutes is not my idea of entertainment, if it was i probably just watch the news.

Anakin always gets pooped on. Ffs he was a slave who was purchased by a cult & groomed by muppets to feel nothing while being fed candy by the devil. He just wanted dat azz.

The prequels are boring, annoying, and soulless pieces of trash, the only decent scene in the whole god awful trilogy is the duel of fates. Before they made the prequels, Anakin Skywalker was a good pilot, a stoic war hero and friend to obi wan that was lured to the dark side of the force. But now we know he?s a just whiny, annoying, romantic fool who is easily manipulated. Vader was a ruthless bad ass that would snap your neck without thinking twice. But now hes just a hopeless romantic loser that was so distraught with grief over padme that he hilariously screams that awful ?Noooooo? to the heavens . The pt also featured some of the worst dialog and acting to ever grace the silver screen. Anikan and jar jar binks were so bad they literally ruined three actors careers (jake loyd, hayden and ahmed best) . Jar jar esp was a mistake on every level. He wasn?t funny at all, and the need to insert him into every scene made him even more annoying. The prequels were made for children, really young children they were not made to entertain adults. My son who is 11 hates them he hasnt asked to watch them since he was 7 years old. I dont know about you but watching people blabber on about trade disputes for an hour and 35 minutes is not my idea of entertainment, if it was i probably just watch the news.

Cool. What is the point of this comment?

Snyder ruined Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Superman, Lex Luthor, Joker and to some degree Batman.

My bad though, I guess watching Lois Lane buy coffee in slow-mo as it is raining for 10 minutes is good cinema.

PT are better movies than ZSJL.

During the 10 minute Lois Lane coffee scene Snyder missed an opportunity for yet another garbage music selection. At least this one would have made some sense.

I actually loved Flash and how goofy and awkward he was in this. And him being a spaz kinda fits with the way his superspeed powers were depicted with all the lightning effects and how he zips around like a crazy person.

Cyborg was handled much better, but I still can't say I found him that compelling a character. Especially when we learn nothing about him other than he was a football player and resents his father.

Loved flash to. The scene with him and iris was beautiful

Can anyone defend Barry Allen in this film? Dude's motivation for joining was he needed friends. Dude acts like some autistic spaz creep nut job who always ****s up everything he does. Looks nothing like Barry Allen. Seems to be a cosplayer in that ugly ass suit. Right up there with Leto Joker for worst hero I've ever seen on screen.

Why did you watch the film ....Honestly?
You only every were going to bash it....sad really.:dunno

Can anyone defend Barry Allen in this film? Dude's motivation for joining was he needed friends. Dude acts like some autistic spaz creep nut job who always ****s up everything he does. Looks nothing like Barry Allen. Seems to be a cosplayer in that ugly ass suit. Right up there with Leto Joker for worst hero I've ever seen on screen.

The fact that you refer to a character as someone who clearly is supposed to have autism as a 'spaz creep' says all I need to know about you, idiot.

Hey .... whoa now. Sure they are bad movies but ROTS is a damn good movie if u look past its issues and is very fun. Cut the rest out and it stands on its own .

I know. I know. It sucks a bit cause of the cgi abd dialogue but it was a damn fine film. Music is top notch. Say what u will about the rest. They had good parts in them but ROTS is ..... good if u look past its issues lol

Flash has autism? Or the actor

He's written and played to be on the spectrum for sure, not reading the room the same as others do, being particular about how things are, his mannerisms. 'autistic spaz creep nut job', an opinion of a reasonable person, right there, this Ducky guy can shove his opinions up his ass. There's disliking something then there's being an offensive asshat, Ducky, you're being an asshat.

Cool. What is the point of this comment?

Snyder ruined Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Superman, Lex Luthor, Joker and to some degree Batman.

My bad though, I guess watching Lois Lane buy coffee in slow-mo as it is raining for 10 minutes is good cinema.

PT are better movies than ZSJL.

Calm down ducky . You?re getting worked up. If you don?t like the movie just say so and then politely explain why. Don?t get riled up or bash it like crazy . If you get angry just leave the thread . You don?t need to fight . It?s only a movie. Don?t get banned buddy

Well, I watched it. At 3.0x speed. And Jesus, is it bad. Just... bad. Affleck signed on thinking he'd do True Detective: Batman Edition and got... that.

CgqGqWyWYAUFRL9.jpg

I've tried to watch JL two other times and never really made it through, but I figured this'd be more "complete". It's corny, the writing is hammy yet it has a "dark" and "somber" tone and it's a constantly clashing atmosphere. I've made my distaste of the MCU assembly line flicks known multiple times, but this is somehow even worse. You want to do some epic story with capes, fine. But why the Hell do you have dialogue like
"Arthur Curry"
"the Protector of the Oceans"
"also known as... The Aquaman"

I've seen better writing in the actual capebooks aimed at kids and millenials stuck in arrested development. You have "ancient lamentation music" playing over every other scene, and you get scenes like
"can I be like you someday, Miss DemiGod"
"you can be whatever you want, princess"

It's not some inspirational moment Snyder, it's just cringy. The kids would be terrified, or awestruck. Who the **** asks the Immortal DemiGoddess "canz I biz like u plz" ? Jesus... Oh, and, let's not forget
"Ryan Choi, Director of Nanotechnology"
"that's your thing, right?"
"yup, that is my thing"

Get it? Because in the comics he's the Atom, and like, nanotechnology IS HIS THING! Boy, now that's what I call SUBTLETY (I wrote this in caps so you wouldn't miss it).

It felt like I was watching a CW show. No, seriously, the writing is pretty much the same as the CW shows, but here they've got a bigger budget and the lightning is dark. Don't get me started on the "Epic Battle". It felt like a 2007 videogame commercial but downgraded.

In all honesty, I'd watch a full Knightmare movie, but that's it. I know the flick's got its fans and all, but from the hype I figured this'd be more than a differently kind of bland cape****. In a way I suppose I was right, it was a distinctly bad cape****... Well, that's about it, I figure. I like some bad flicks and cape**** myself, so I'm not judging, but I don't get where people so all the "Epicness".

PS: And as we all know, the Terrorist Groups Europe has to be afraid of are Reactionary Middle Ages Fanboy Right Wingers. Not any other group. Nope, these are the guys planting bombs. Yup. Real good insight right there... Also, why would someone who's a fanatic of the period refer to it with the negative name of the "Dark Ages"? *********, this is some awful writing.

Loved flash to. The scene with him and iris was beautiful

The one where he grabs a hot dog and creeps on her? :lol

Why did you watch the film ....Honestly?
You only every were going to bash it....sad really.:dunno

It's sad we can't have a discussion about this film. Nobody wants to talk, just slobber this thing up and ignore the many many faults. Sad really.

The fact that you refer to a character as someone who clearly is supposed to have autism as a 'spaz creep' says all I need to know about you, idiot.

He's written and played to be on the spectrum for sure, not reading the room the same as others do, being particular about how things are, his mannerisms. 'autistic spaz creep nut job', an opinion of a reasonable person, right there, this Ducky guy can shove his opinions up his ass. There's disliking something then there's being an offensive asshat, Ducky, you're being an asshat.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

It's ok buddy. Calm down. Grab a hot dog, like Barry!

Give me a source on that. You major in speculation. Since when does Barry Allen have autism? Looks like the only source is the wonderful freaks of tumblr and a few on reddit.

Regardless, for someone who is so condescending in this thread asking how comic fans could hate this movie, I guess this is yet another reason to add, Autist Barry Allen, which doesn't exist in the comics. Along with the terrible portrayals of Aquamomoa, Gollumborg, Lois Lame, Hex Luthor, Fatman, and ButterflyMan.

Calm down ducky . You?re getting worked up. If you don?t like the movie just say so and then politely explain why. Don?t get riled up or bash it like crazy . If you get angry just leave the thread . You don?t need to fight . It?s only a movie. Don?t get banned buddy

maybe tell this GaryTool to calm down. I'm not getting worked up at all. You know you've seen more PT bashing worse than this than anything I've said.

Referring to a fictional character an an austistic spaz in a derogatory manor, classy mate.

People can voice whichever opinion they have on this film, it has its flaws, and it has aspects which will work for people and completely not work for people, we're here to discuss them. You're here to drill your pre-made opinion in which you're not willing to discuss rather than to bone headedly announce to everyone how bad it is in the most inflammatory-prodding manner. You don't like the film in any way, you mock all of the characters, you're offensive towards autistic people, great, you're a clown, everyone knows you hate it now; mission accomplished nothing more to discuss, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Just to add, there's others on here who haven't liked the film or a lot of aspects to it, and they're providing valid reasons for why, no one is jumping on them. All your reasons are from a place of pre-ordained hate backed up by obtuse and purposefully antagonistic jibes.

Referring to a fictional character an an austistic spaz in a derogatory manor, classy mate.

People can voice whichever opinion they have on this film, it has its flaws, and it has aspects which will work for people and completely not work for people, we're here to discuss them. You're here to drill your pre-made opinion in which you're not willing to discuss rather than to bone headedly announce to everyone how bad it is in the most inflammatory-prodding manner. You don't like the film in any way, you mock all of the characters, you're offensive towards autistic people, great, you're a clown, everyone knows you hate it now; mission accomplished nothing more to discuss, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Just to add, there's others on here who haven't liked the film or a lot of aspects to it, and they're providing valid reasons for why, no one is jumping on them. All your reasons are from a place of pre-ordained hate backed up by obtuse and purposefully antagonistic jibes.

Don't worry GaryTool, I'm here to discuss things too.

I'll be writing a 6 part series of posts, with a prologue, and about 4-5 epilogue posts, on why this movie sucks. It will be an epic. I challenge any of you to debate my points.

The Ducky's Justice League. Prologue

The toxic twitterverse got its wish. The Zach Snyder Justice League cut has arrived. Seemingly an exercise in a fanboyism, with a cult like following, ZSJL is twice as long and just as bad.

Snyder smacks you in the face in a very Snyder way by recapping the events of BvS. Tone deaf music, useless and overuse of slow motion, truly terrible CGI (Lex in the pool amongst the other mid 2000ish video game graphics). Superman's scream alerting the heroes and seemingly awakening the Martha Boxes was not only ridiculous, but hilarious. Right off the bat we know that the $70 million didn't actually improve the effects, just doubled them.

Prologue Rating: 1/10

Back