Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really makes me appreciate superhero movies like GOTG where, in my opinion, the music choices were superb and really fit with the movie and characters. Hell, all of Marvel did a great job with the soundtracks. ZSJL really missed the mark.

I agree with the Guardians part but not the "all marvel" did great with sound tracks. Captain marvel blasting No doubts "she's just a girl" (girl power ftw lol) during the end fight was just as cheesy and cringeworthy as watching padme and anikan roll around the fields of naboo in attack of the clones.

It really makes me appreciate superhero movies like GOTG where, in my opinion, the music choices were superb and really fit with the movie and characters. Hell, all of Marvel did a great job with the soundtracks. ZSJL really missed the mark.

Some scenes are just really weird. That one scene when the team are walking up stairs in the tunnel, and the heavy metal guitar music plays I am like what?

And then the slow-motion scene of Lois Lane walking down town and buying coffee....did I need a slow motion scene of her buying coffee :(

Save the slow motion for the flash, it works well with him. The other 40 minutes of the movie didn't need the slow motion. I know it makes buying coffee more epic, I just don't need it!

That?s because Feige knows part of MCU appeal is the music and how background score..not songs Zac ( unless a specific theme like GOTG) capture the vibe of superheroes and comic books .

So Feige knows whoever is directing will know what music to use and who to compose it.

Why do you think Reeve Sup and Keaton Bats were classics..because of Williams and Elfman :lecture

Some scenes are just really weird. That one scene when the team are walking up stairs in the tunnel, and the heavy metal guitar music plays I am like what?

And then the slow-motion scene of Lois Lane walking down town and buying coffee....did I need a slow motion scene of her buying coffee :(

Save the slow motion for the flash, it works well with him. The other 40 minutes of the movie didn't need the slow motion. I know it makes buying coffee more epic, I just don't need it!

Ugh since we are spoiling..that flash rescue..I kept screaming ..” Noooo..for God’s sake..please STFU and put this scene to bed Synder already!! “ I can’t not believe he absolutely butchered this moment

yes and the Lois coffee..ultimate cringe :slap

Don’t forget Aquaman and the sailor rescue..why Zac..Why!

Ugh since we are spoiling..that flash rescue..I kept screaming ..” Noooo..for God’s sake..please STFU and put this scene to bed Synder already!! “ I can’t not believe he absolutely butchered this moment

yes and the Lois coffee..ultimate cringe :slap

Don’t forget Aquaman and the sailor rescue..why Zac..Why!

I mean, at least in the Whedon version he sees the green blood on his hands and is like .... oh crap something is up!

What about the HBO Max version?

Sorry, I have no data on that.

believe or not there were some spots that were missing from the Wheaton theatrical version that I wished they put in this version which surprised me :lecture

Alas didn't Snyder say he wouldn't be using "one second" of Whedon's footage?

People who are watching ZACH SNYDER'S Justice League are most likely going to be Snyder fans.

I for one am just a Batman/Superman fan who happens to love Snyder's take.

I mean, at least in the Whedon version he sees the green blood on his hands and is like .... oh crap something is up!

With all do respect to Zac..his music composing choices are just bad and depressing.especially in he DCU... I loved MOS and BVS but the depressing music was just off putting

To this day , one of Synder’s greatest accomplishments as far as music in his film is still SuckerPunch IMHO..every choice he made whether a stand alone song or background score just 100% clicked with the movie.

It’s just a shame Hollywood refers SuckerPunch as a cult classic and nothing more :lecture

Not going to spoil it,

But one of the worst scenes in the movie involves Cyborg's father having a remote control, and deciding not to remotely use it. I have no idea what he was thinking. Completely ruined the emotion of the scene for me, since it made a smart character act so dumb.

Alas didn't Snyder say he wouldn't be using "one second" of Whedon's footage?

I for one am just a Batman/Superman fan who happens to love Snyder's take.

Absolutely 100% he kept emphasizing it..but after seeing the whedon parts, I can’t believe the scenes like Superman beating the crap out of Batfleck and the after effects of Batfleck and the scene with WW wasn’t in Synder’s original formula :(

Another rare that I liked Whedon added was the Aquaman being possessed by the lasso gag. I know it was kind of cheesy overall but at least in showed Momoa’s acting chops and gave Aquaman a personality at the time

Plus I liked when the dude smacked WW in the head with the rifle and then she clocked him

Absolutely 100% he kept emphasizing it..but after seeing the whedon parts, I can’t believe the scenes like Superman beating the crap out of Batfleck and the after effects of Batfleck and the scene with WW wasn’t in Synder’s original formula :(

Another rare that I liked Whedon added was the Aquaman being possessed by the lasso gag. I know it was kind of cheesy overall but at least in showed Momoa’s acting chops and gave Aquaman a personality at the time

Plus I liked when the dude smacked WW in the head with the rifle and then she clocked him

I do like Wheden making batman at times seem like he does in BvS. A bit more intense and absolute in his views. Like when he tells Diana we have to bring back Superman. His 1% possibility scenarios. I am shocked that wasn't Snyder material.

[...] Another rare that I liked Whedon added was the Aquaman being possessed by the lasso gag. I know it was kind of cheesy overall but at least in showed Momoa’s acting chops and gave Aquaman a personality at the time[...]

I rolled with it in the Whedon cut but it would have felt out of place here, glad to see it excised.

I did like that but probably redundant.

Not going to spoil it,

But one of the worst scenes in the movie involves Cyborg's father having a remote control, and deciding not to remotely use it. I have no idea what he was thinking. Completely ruined the emotion of the scene for me, since it made a smart character act so dumb.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I do like Wheden making batman at times seem like he does in BvS. A bit more intense and absolute in his views. Like when he tells Diana we have to bring back Superman. His 1% possibility scenarios. I am shocked that wasn't Snyder material.

For comic fans that were waiting for teases of the growing relationship ( which is been explored in the modern comics ) between Diana and Bruce, I think people don?t want to admit it..but Whedon did a good job with that than Synder. Which makes sense..since Josh has background in comic writing, so maybe that was the factor :dunno

I agree with the Guardians part but not the "all marvel" did great with sound tracks. Captain marvel blasting No doubts "she's just a girl" (girl power ftw lol) during the end fight was just as cheesy and cringeworthy as watching padme and anikan roll around the fields of naboo in attack of the clones.

Yeah, but that was also one of the worst MCU films.

For the most part MCU soundtracks have been done well. ZSJL was all over the damn place and couldn't pick a style.

For comic fans that were waiting for teases of the growing relationship ( which is been explored in the modern comics ) between Diana and Bruce, I think people don’t want to admit it..but Whedon did a good job with that than Synder

yeah, in Snyder's version, there is really no conflict, everybody is like okay we are all kind of friends after a little bit.

In Whedon's version, people are arguing a bit with each other over the moral consequences, and batman won't hesitate to call out bullcrap.

LOL

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah, in Snyder's version, there is really no conflict, everybody is like okay we are all kind of friends after a little bit.

In Whedon's version, people are arguing a bit with each other over the moral consequences, and batman won't hesitate to call out bullcrap.

Also I know it’s subtle ..but now when Bruce knocked Steve Trevor in the Whedon cut , it makes sense how she reacted because of the events of WW84. It’s the little things that stick out to me when I remember a film.

With all do respect to Zac..his music composing choices are just bad and depressing.especially in he DCU... I loved MOS and BVS but the depressing music was just off putting

To this day , one of Synder?s greatest accomplishments as far as music in his film is still SuckerPunch IMHO..every choice he made whether a stand alone song or background score just 100% clicked with the movie.

It?s just a shame Hollywood refers SuckerPunch as a cult classic and nothing more :lecture

Ok, now you really lost me there.... :lol

Sucker Punch is awful. Unwatchable even. One of the WORST movies I have ever attempted to watch. So bad, I scanned through the movie and maybe barely watched 20 minutes of it. I was excited to finally see it too as 300 is one of my favorite movies, and I liked Watchmen a lot as well.

LOL

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, now you really lost me there.... :lol

Sucker Punch is awful. Unwatchable even. One of the WORST movies I have ever attempted to watch. So bad, I scanned through the movie and maybe barely watched 20 minutes of it. I was excited to finally see it too as 300 is one of my favorite movies, and I liked Watchmen a lot as well.

Well it wasn’t the best plot that’s for sure but the action and vibe was entertaining..I mean truly defined girls kicking butt without cramping the idea of SJW :lol

It literally was just about girls kicking major a$$

Back