1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough. Like the Black suit and already have Knightmare. After the movie I really wanted them, but at probably $550, common sense is kicking in. Oh well.

It?s great that Hot Toys rereleasing Knightmare Batman.
People always complain that HT doesn?t do reissues and then it feels like many complain when they finally do.
As for the two pack, with what scalpers are charging on EBay you are basically getting a free Superman, and still spending less, even if you didn?t want Superman.
Best part is watching the prices plummet on the secondary market though. Always enjoyable to watch.

Until the price of this set skyrockets which it will because of the movie its from and due to the demand for a black suit supes figure- Hot toys collectors have been clamoring for a black suit supes for a while now. They sucked me back in with this release and i stopped collecting hot toys a while ago. I am even tempted to PO prime 1's 1/3 black suit as well and i already own the 1/2 scale black suit and the 1/3 ex version lol

Damn you HT, I thought I was done after the Skywalker Saga. But first Batman Forever and now this. :gah:

P.S. I guess I'm in the minority who want both of these, since I passed on Knightmare Bats first time around and regretted it.

Tough. Like the Black suit and already have Knightmare. After the movie I really wanted them, but at probably $550, common sense is kicking in. Oh well.

Yeah, if they don't release these separately I think I may peruse eBay for the black suit body once these are out. The head sculpts aren't different from the first JL release plus I have a spare BvS sculpt, so no need to get those.

I think I'll order when they are actually released. Still have over a year (probably 18 months+ with delays). Only problem is we may get more marvel figures that will also be must haves so I dont know. Maybe I'll use rewards points on this.

I missed out on BvS Supes and skipped JL version. Also missed Knightmare. I'm getting two freaking sets of these. Maybe just two Knightmare if it comes separate some time.

I have an extra JL body that I'm gonna dye black. I just gotta research the best methods. Anyone have any ideas? Best dye/paint or technique? Seems like a straight up dye job and then add the silver pearlescent paint to the chest and belt. Then just gotta buy a flight stand, some hands and pop my JL heat vision sculpt. Hopefully I dont screw it up!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have an extra JL body that I'm gonna dye black. I just gotta research the best methods. Anyone have any ideas? Best dye/paint or technique? Seems like a straight up dye job and then add the silver pearlescent paint to the chest and belt. Then just gotta buy a flight stand, some hands and pop my JL heat vision sculpt. Hopefully I dont screw it up!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dye is tricky..could be sloppy and messy..airbrush black might be better

I have to ask anyone who saw it and ..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw these earlier today and thought, well that’s nice. Already have MoS Cavil Supes and never wanted a Batfleck. Just finished the Snyder cut. Wow, what an amazing movie that turned out to be! Loved it! Soooo I guess I’m buying this set. Wish you could still order the JL WW and Aquaman though.

It's highly possible they'll release the figures individually eventually and even if they don't I'm sure the market will have no lack of sellers selling either piece alone.

I have to ask anyone who saw it and ..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes! At this point I'm a bit on the fence about this set. I do not have any DC figures, but I really like the look of these two.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Out of curiosity, is there any legalities of HT re doing a Con Exclusive? Figure some pissed off scalper would try a legal suit. That?s how the world works today.

Back