1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a spare base body just to see what it was like in hand. From the images, it looks like they used a darker chrome on the Black suit Superman than the one used for the blue suit version.

I picked up a spare base body just to see what it was like in hand. From the images, it looks like they used a darker chrome on the Black suit Superman than the one used for the blue suit version.
Hmmm you may be right, I didn’t think to check that but now I’m curious myself lol

Hmmm you may be right, I didn’t think to check that but now I’m curious myself lol
I could be wrong and I'll know once I have it in hand. The original blue suit looked more like your standard bright mirror chrome where as this looks a bit darker like what's probably being used on the newest Mando figure or maybe even the chromed Clone trooper

is it possible to remove the eyes on the KM Batman?
On my Bats, it seems the eye is further out on the right side, with the left further in the cowl.

I agree that the headsculpt(s) should definitely be the main focus but the underlying bodies and their proportions should be the next IMO. There have been so many great customs out there of the HT figures and some of the best things they've done is change the body proportions to be more accurate. The musculature also needs work.

I'll disagree about not much being able to be done to upgrade the HT suits as those customs also show that there is a lot of room for improvement in colors, shading, washes etc. Plus, it would be nice if they can do a fabric that won't stick to itself and peel when when pulled part.

I think in general, the customs that have been made of the Trinity show how much room for improvement on the HT figures there really is.

As far as contacting InArt, it doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't be surprised if you just get the standard "thank you for your support. we will consider it" type of response they tend to give most ppl to which those ppl then run to the forum and say "OMG guys, I contacted InArt and they told me specifically that that will consider it!!!" I don't mean to poke fun, but I would just take what they say with a grain of salt.
Would like to see a comparison between those customs. You seem to be pretty OCD minded.

As for contacting InArt, I mean in a live stream or where questions are being answered. Sending an email doesn't work in this day and age, especially to Hot Toys. InArt and Queen Studios pride themselves in having superior customer feedback, so I wouldn't expect nothing if they are reached in the right medium.

Others "Youtube" personalities reading this thread may also have contact with them. SixthScaleMafia for example seems to have very good connections to the Queen Studios rep. I'm a half glass full guy, so better to ask than not. By never asking the outcome is certain.

One final point to this. If you have the Asmus Gandalf you'll know they are very active in the thread here in answering questions and taking feedback from collectors. JazzInc is another who listens to suggestions. It's something collectors love, and if you only collect Hot Toys then I guess you may not be aware of this.

Would like to see a comparison between those customs. You seem to be pretty OCD minded.

As for contacting InArt, I mean in a live stream or where questions are being answered. Sending an email doesn't work in this day and age, especially to Hot Toys. InArt and Queen Studios pride themselves in having superior customer feedback, so I wouldn't expect nothing if they are reached in the right medium.

Others "Youtube" personalities reading this thread may also have contact with them. SixthScaleMafia for example seems to have very good connections to the Queen Studios rep. I'm a half glass full guy, so better to ask than not. By never asking the outcome is certain.

One final point to this. If you have the Asmus Gandalf you'll know they are very active in the thread here in answering questions and taking feedback from collectors. JazzInc is another who listens to suggestions. It's something collectors love, and if you only collect Hot Toys then I guess you may not be aware of this.
I mean aren’t we in this hobby b/c we’re OCD about details? :dunno Not going to be sorry for saying the HT figures aren’t the end all be all. That’s not saying they’re bad figures by any means as I’ve owned them all pre-Justice league except damaged Armored Batman and Suicide Squad Batman. I’ve even bought extras in the past that I’ve modded myself, specifically MoS and BvS Superman. Heck, I even recently bought the new HT ZSJL black suit Superman bare body to see what it’s like in-hand with the potential to buy either the HT MoS or BvS Superman just to see what those figures look like with the newest body. But I do think there’s quite a bit of room for improvement from what HT has done. HT capes aren’t even accurate which is why we have ppl like Jaxon and Unreal making tons of different and better capes. You say you’re a half glass full kind of guy, but when I mention the HT figures could be better you say no? 🤔 I may seem OCD minded with these characters b/c I like them so much, but you seem a little closed minded on how much the HT figures can be improved upon.

As for customs, there are many customs on Instagram by Owen1313 and other customizers/painters. You’d have to look on there to find them. I don’t keep the images on hand.

And yes, InArt could very well actually answer some questions. I never said it wasn’t possible, nor that questions shouldn’t be asked. I’m just saying to not get your hopes up on getting a real answer as they’re known to give you their standard reply.

Lastly, speaking of Asmus, not sure if you’ve noticed, but they’re nowhere near as responsive/talkative as they used to be due to the huge backlash they got for Evil Dead Ash. The backlash was so bad that they’ve completly changed from doing Pre-Orders for newer items (such as the upcoming Boromir and Crown GtW) to strictly only revealing official photos and orderability when the item is in-stock.

Last edited:
I mean aren’t we in this hobby b/c we’re OCD about details? :dunno Not going to be sorry for saying the HT figures aren’t the end all be all. That’s not saying they’re bad figures by any means as I’ve owned them all pre-Justice league except damaged Armored Batman and Suicide Squad Batman. I’ve even bought extras in the past that I’ve modded myself, specifically MoS and BvS Superman. Heck, I even recently bought the new HT ZSJL black suit Superman bare body to see what it’s like in-hand with the potential to buy either the HT MoS or BvS Superman just to see what those figures look like with the newest body. But I do think there’s quite a bit of room for improvement from what HT has done. HT capes aren’t even accurate which is why we have ppl like Jaxon and Unreal making tons of different and better capes. You say you’re a half glass full kind of guy, but when I mention the HT figures could be better you say no? 🤔 I may seem OCD minded with these characters b/c I like them so much, but you seem a little closed minded on how much the HT figures can be improved upon.

As for customs, there are many customs on Instagram by Owen1313 and other customizers/painters. You’d have to look on there to find them. I don’t keep the images on hand.

And yes, InArt could very well actually answer some questions. I never said it wasn’t possible, nor that questions shouldn’t be asked. I’m just saying to not get your hopes up on getting a real answer as they’re known to give you their standard reply.

Lastly, speaking of Asmus, not sure if you’ve noticed, but they’re nowhere near as responsive/talkative as they used to be due to the huge backlash they got for Evil Dead Ash. The backlash was so bad that they’ve completly changed from doing Pre-Orders for newer items (such as the upcoming Boromir and Crown GtW) to strictly only revealing official photos and orderability when the item is in-stock.
Sure totally open to improvements (that was my point with the InArt Superman display stand change), but I'm not at the point of selling figures because they don't have this little detail or that little detail. I've done my fair share of modding and customs, but unless you constantly have a side by side comparison do you really see those differences ?

I just don't let over obsessiveness get in the way of having and enjoying a high end figure and constantly complain about them.

In any case, I see SixScaleMafia has a Q&A stream with InArt coming up tomorrow/tonight. So that will be the place to ask about the Superman flight stand design, so long as the live stream is not in the middle of the night for me in Europe.

As far as contacting InArt, it doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't be surprised if you just get the standard "thank you for your support. we will consider it" type of response they tend to give most ppl to which those ppl then run to the forum and say "OMG guys, I contacted InArt and they told me specifically that that will consider it!!!" I don't mean to poke fun, but I would just take what they say with a grain of salt.
Take this as you will. But certainly better than "wishing" for something or complaining about it on these threads imo. (not pointing at you, but to all the others who won't at least take things into their own hands to contact these companies).

Sure, definitely no guarantees they'll do it. But at least they know.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 15.54.04.jpg

Sure totally open to improvements (that was my point with the InArt Superman display stand change), but I'm not at the point of selling figures because they don't have this little detail or that little detail. I've done my fair share of modding and customs, but unless you constantly have a side by side comparison do you really see those differences ?

I just don't let over obsessiveness get in the way of having and enjoying a high end figure and constantly complain about them.

In any case, I see SixScaleMafia has a Q&A stream with InArt coming up tomorrow/tonight. So that will be the place to ask about the Superman flight stand design, so long as the live stream is not in the middle of the night for me in Europe.

I didn't sell them b/c they don't have "this little detail or that little detail." Not saying you have to pay attention to me whatsoever, but if you did, you'd know I'm usually one of the ppl on this whole board who is typically like "yea that figure (insert whatever one you'd like) is pretty good" and don't tend to get into the nitty gritty details with mark ups, photo edits, etc. I sold most of my collection back in 2019 due to a job loss, not b/c I was "overly obsessive." The Snyderverse figures themselves gave a pretty high return which I needed at the time and I figured if/when I got a better job (which I did eventually), I'd go bigger with the P1 (or now JND); so, they got on the chopping block at that time when a select few others didn't. Now that InArt is on the scene, I may not need to go to JND and instead be fine with InArt.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting them to be better especially now that there's an opportunity to get higher quality and more realistic versions without having to pay one of the custom guys $1000 just for modding the suit and body. Just comparing the InArt The Batman with the HT, the InArt definitely has the edge in realism that the HT doesn't. What's so wrong with wanting that with the Syderverse Trinity? And for the record, you can find in the HT The Batman thread that I DO still like that figure, so no, I'm not trashing HT figures for the sake.

I do think you're confusing the fact that I see room for improvement in the HT figures with me thinking that they're bad/trash/garbage figures. That's not true. On the contrary, I liked the HT quite a bit, as did a lot of my friends and relatives who would see my collection when they came over. My Dad specifically loved Armored Batman. Heck, I miss my custom MoS figure but it would cost more now to recreate it than it did back then so might as well wait and see what InArt does before going down that rabbit hole.

There's an opportunity to go a step further in detail and realism, so I don't understand why that's such a bad thing? I'm not constantly complaining about the HT figures, but I'm not blind to their flaws either and can see that there are many improvements that can be made that aren't just the flight stand. I'm sorry, but I find it a little baffling that a new flight stand is the only improvement you think these could use? Not even the fact that both JL Superman figures should've at least gotten the hair resculpted to the proper side? I'm not saying you should be bothered/unhappy by it, sell the figure or not have even bought any of them. But I am saying/asking that you don't think that something like that could be improved upon? Maybe a better heat vision headsculpt that actually looks a little more like Cavill? I guarantee when the InArt figures are revealed, you will be able to see the differences even if they aren't side by side. Maybe you won't feel the need to buy them, but I doubt you won't see the difference.

Take this as you will. But certainly better than "wishing" for something or complaining about it on these threads imo. (not pointing at you, but to all the others who won't at least take things into their own hands to contact these companies).

Sure, definitely no guarantees they'll do it. But at least they know.

View attachment 596003
Good on you for taking life by reigns! But for the record, again, I'm not against asking questions and never said you or anyone shouldn't. I literally just said to not get your hopes up for a real reply. That's all. Idk what was so wrong with that :dunno
--
Unrelated, but I also went ahead and edited my other post RE: which Batfleck InArt will be doing since they seem to now plan to do the ZSJL version. Don't want anyone who goes back to that to start any confusion based on old information, then point fingers at me :lol

Last edited:
I really wish the HotToys shipper was placed into another box when they ship…
There’s ZERO buffer between the HotToys shipper and the actual product. 😡
Totally agree. My guy, Eric at toys2.net in Toronto, always double-boxes the figures by putting the brown shipper inside another box and then adding padding inside. Shipper box is always pristine, as is everything inside it. Solid dude. But then again, he uses Canada Post not UPS.

The term shipper has always been thrown around a little loosely. I'm not sure who concluded that a thin cardboard sleeve is good enough to send a $275+ figure in, but what do I know.

Speak with your wallets. Most other retailers understand the importance of using real shipping materials at little to no extra cost.

Ordered mine from KGHobby On Jan 13, 2022.
Still no shipping notice on this set
Totally normal. KG are slow as hell with HTs.
I’m still waiting on Boba dlx, Moff Gideon and the Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike so you probably shouldn’t expect to see that shipping notice for awhile yet.

They’re very timely with stuff from other companies and 3Ps though.

Back