your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of the ocean, i don't get why we are trying to go to the farthest reaches of our solar system when we don't even know what's in the bottom of our ocean. That's crazy if you really think about it, I mean we live on a planet that's mostly water and we don't even kno what's on the bottom of the deepest part. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if they ended up finding a cloverfield monster at the bottom, seriously.

Yep. Realivitly recently they found coelacanths, hydrothermal vents, and the megamouth shark. Think they are going to explore it for resources. Recently heard they found a lot of rare and useful substances around hydrothermal vents such as gold. Guess we can say goodbye to the wildlife that evolved around these vents. If there's something we need anywhere and you stand between us and it, you are ____ out of luck.

Yep. Realivitly recently they found coelacanths, hydrothermal vents, and the megamouth shark. Think they are going to explore it for resources. Recently heard they found a lot of rare and useful substances around hydrothermal vents such as gold. Guess we can say goodbye to the wildlife that evolved around these vents. If there's something we need anywhere and you stand between us and it, you are ____ out of luck.

Isn't this the truth.

Yeah, I thought that was just awesome when they found that ceolacanth. Ironically, some of the fishermen in the town say there's more.

this thread made me so scared i barely slept the past 2 days....
specially those stupid videos I found and the story of the russian sky climbers that died...
kinda regretting making this thread... :lol :monkey3 :monkey2 :medic

f73e3196.jpg
:horror

ugh.. i didn't used to really hate spider's until a few months ago when i woke up and had a spider bite on my stomach. And it took a while to heal as well cause it was so poisonous

I dated a girl who couldn't sleep in total darkness either. She always wanted to leave the tv on, but I love total darkness :lol :cuckoo:

Total darkness is best. Even the light of a digital clock can impair the secretion of melatonin, which is necessary for the most restful sleep.

A phobia? I have claustrophobia. Which isn't very fun. All stories include me freaking out in crowded areas & almost causing scenes. Which is embarrassing. >_<

A less serious phobia I have are boogers. I hate them. I will smack you if you purposely put one near me. I will scream & run away from you. :lol Boogers are the devils work!

Touching or putting anything near my eyes. Can't do contact lenses and recently discovered that I can't even do eye-drops either (trying to relieve symptoms of hayfever). Lazer eye surgery (I'm badly shortsighted) is out of the question for me aswell.

To the person who asked what kind of a spider it was that bit me it was a tiny brown recluse. I had to go to the hospital for spider bite, i had to get 14 needle shots of some kind of numbing medication in a circle around the bite. The doctor Lanced the spider bite with a scalpel and had to dig about 5 inches into my stomach to get all the poison out of the hole it left in my stomach with a long q-tip it took about 2 months of changing bandage every day to heal, even so i now have a scar where i was bit. And before anyone asks lol no i cannot climb walls now believe me i tried lol

To the person who asked what kind of a spider it was that bit me it was a tiny brown recluse. I had to go to the hospital for spider bite, i had to get 14 needle shots of some kind of numbing medication in a circle around the bite. The doctor Lanced the spider bite with a scalpel and had to dig about 5 inches into my stomach to get all the poison out of the hole it left in my stomach with a long q-tip it took about 2 months of changing bandage every day to heal, even so i now have a scar where i was bit. And before anyone asks lol no i cannot climb walls now believe me i tried lol

Well then that just doesn't sound worthwhile at all. I won't bother now.

see that vid I posted of the alien in the room, the vid is not scary itself, is the idea that you could be sleeping and a little gnome thing is in your room watching you sleep, you are completely defenseless, alone, and there is a stranger creature in your room, watching you,

that is just terrifying, even if it is a human,is really scary, now imagine an alien type creature

Enjoy my film...:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCXhUaCa_F8[/ame]

A phobia? I have claustrophobia. Which isn't very fun. All stories include me freaking out in crowded areas & almost causing scenes. Which is embarrassing. >_<

A less serious phobia I have are boogers. I hate them. I will smack you if you purposely put one near me. I will scream & run away from you. :lol Boogers are the devils work!

I hate snot! Makes me gag. I work with kids and some will come up to me with it hanging down to their chin.

:monkey4

see that vid I posted of the alien in the room, the vid is not scary itself, is the idea that you could be sleeping and a little gnome thing is in your room watching you sleep, you are completely defenseless, alone, and there is a stranger creature in your room, watching you,

that is just terrifying, even if it is a human,is really scary, now imagine an alien type creature

Well ____, blackmask. I'll stay out of your room then. :mad:

Back