your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thalassophobia

album-cover.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus boss 7 scares the living daylight out of me every time.

even swimming in the lake on ocarina of time creeped me out

speaking of the sea
[ame]https://youtu.be/oCw16_Yxid0[/ame]

What created this strange sound in Earth's Pacific Ocean?
Pictured above is a visual representation of a loud and unusual sound, dubbed a Bloop,
captured by deep sea microphones in 1997. Although Bloops are some of the loudest sounds of any type ever recorded in Earth's oceans, their origin remains unknown.

The Bloop sound was placed as occurring several times off the southern coast of South America and was audible 5,000 kilometers away. Although the sound has similarities to those vocalized by living organisms, not even a blue whale is large enough to croon this loud.

The sounds point to the intriguing hypothesis that even larger life forms lurk in the unexplored darkness of Earth's deep oceans.

No further Bloops have been heard since 1997, although other loud and unexplained sounds have been recorded.

bloop1.jpg

what's even creepier is a ghost box dunno if anyone here has used one or anything. one word of friendly advice dont use one in your home.

Yup same with a ouji board. It's like begging to have bad stuff happen to you. Don't know why people do that.

is not that bad, but it is really weird, and they guys talking is what made it scary, about the alien abductions and stuff

see that vid I posted of the alien in the room, the vid is not scary itself, is the idea that you could be sleeping and a little gnome thing is in your room watching you sleep, you are completely defenseless, alone, and there is a stranger creature in your room, watching you,

that is just terrifying, even if it is a human,is really scary, now imagine an alien type creature

Speaking of the ocean, i don't get why we are trying to go to the farthest reaches of our solar system when we don't even know what's in the bottom of our ocean. That's crazy if you really think about it, I mean we live on a planet that's mostly water and we don't even kno what's on the bottom of the deepest part. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if they ended up finding a cloverfield monster at the bottom, seriously.

see that vid I posted of the alien in the room, the vid is not scary itself, is the idea that you could be sleeping and a little gnome thing is in your room watching you sleep, you are completely defenseless, alone, and there is a stranger creature in your room, watching you,

that is just terrifying, even if it is a human,is really scary, now imagine an alien type creature

...................:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror..........................

Speaking of the ocean, i don't get why we are trying to go to the farthest reaches of our solar system when we don't even know what's in the bottom of our ocean. That's crazy if you really think about it, I mean we live on a planet that's mostly water and we don't even kno what's on the bottom of the deepest part. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if they ended up finding a cloverfield monster at the bottom, seriously.

maybe people in charge know better, maybe There Is a reason we don't go deep in the ocean :monkey3

every once in awhile I see a youtube vid that pops up with some weird new species that drifted ashore that they think came from the depths of the ocean, really makes you wonder what all could be down there.

Do we even have the technology to do such a thing yet?

It's sad thinking that I will probably die before someone discovers those millions of weird ass species that our brains can't even imagine. :horror

It's sad thinking that I will probably die before someone discovers those millions of weird ass species that our brains can't even imagine. :horror

I think someone went to the deepest part of the ocean decades ago, I just don't think its something thats practical to explore or stay down there for a length of time.

If we can send things in space and to other planets, then we for sure have something that can do that, but as said above, I just dont think its practical to be down there for long periods of time cause of the pressure.

Back