your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
okay freaks, what are your phobias or irrational fears?

my sister has a huge fear of rats and mice, she runs when she sees one

bee-hives.jpeg

and

2_wasp.jpg

AHHH ____ THIS ____ BURN IT WITH FIRE AND NUKE THE SITE FROM ORBIT!!!111

get-rid-of-wasps.jpg

Haha that's crazy, I love bees and wasps! They fascinate me! :D

I guess my fear/phobia would be spiders. I don't mean silly house spiders, I'm talking about those massive nasty ass ones from Australia:

spider1.jpg

I'm not sure I would go as far as to say it's a phobia, but spiders freak me out.

I love them, used to have a tarantula, but they scare the hell out of me.

Mostly the very spindly ones with long legs. Like Black Widows, or common house spiders, or this monster...

earth-graphics-200_1080292a.jpg

Spiders
Mice
Centipedes
Heights

Ah yea centipedes! Been getting a few of those nasty ____ers in the basement this year :mad:

I just built a home theatre downstairs so I'm spending so much more time down there, and I see them just running across the floor and it scares the ____ out of me every time:monkey4

I guess my fear/phobia would be spiders. I don't mean silly house spiders, I'm talking about those massive nasty ass ones from Australia:

spider1.jpg

I'm not sure I would go as far as to say it's a phobia, but spiders freak me out.

I love them, used to have a tarantula, but they scare the hell out of me.

Mostly the very spindly ones with long legs. Like Black Widows, or common house spiders, or this monster...

earth-graphics-200_1080292a.jpg

354678908875467890.jpg

Ah yea centipedes! Been getting a few of those nasty ____ers in the basement this year :mad:

I just built a home theatre downstairs so I'm spending so much more time down there, and I see them just running across the floor and it scares the ____ out of me every time:monkey4

Yep. Since I was a little kid I couldn't stand either insect. Too many legs makes me woozy. :lol

1991-11-16-14.jpg

Yep. Since I was a little kid I couldn't stand either insect. Too many legs makes me woozy. :lol

I hate their speed too... they move sooo fast! I was terrified of one crawling under the couch the other night so I just closed my eyes and crushed it bare foot :slap :lol

I had a giant one too a few weeks ago and I actually had to get a shoe to get it, it was f-ing huge.

yeah I guess bugs are on everyone's lists pretty much,

I am afraid of getting bit by a spider, more than the spider itself, seeing spiders doesn't freak me out as much as knowing there is a spider loose on the house and could be underneath my bed......

the one weird fear I have is sleeping in total darkness, I don't have a fear of the dark or anything when I'm awake, but to sleep i usually have to leave the tv on, I've tried but I get a lot of nightmares, is weird, i can go to sleep fine, but then in the middle of the night I wake up all freaked out...

yeah I guess bugs are on everyone's lists pretty much,

I am afraid of getting bit by a spider, more than the spider itself, seeing spiders doesn't freak me out as much as knowing there is a spider loose on the house and could be underneath my bed......

the one weird fear I have is sleeping in total darkness, I don't have a fear of the dark or anything when I'm awake, but to sleep i usually have to leave the tv on, I've tried but I get a lot of nightmares, is weird, i can go to sleep fine, but then in the middle of the night I wake up all freaked out...

I dated a girl who couldn't sleep in total darkness either. She always wanted to leave the tv on, but I love total darkness :lol :cuckoo:

I dated a girl who couldn't sleep in total darkness either. She always wanted to leave the tv on, but I love total darkness :lol :cuckoo:

yeah I don't know why, and like I was saying, I'm fine with being in the dark, but I get all these night terrors, only when I sleep in the dark,

If I'm sleeping with someone else, Then i can sleep in the dark, you just reminded me, the times I've been able to sleep in the dark fully is when my Ex would come over,

The X-Files theme song.

the song I like it, is cool, but the intro to that show gave me chills, that show gave me a phobia of aliens, and alien abduction, when I'm camping I'm always looking behind me LOL

I hate pooping in public. Some dude walked in on me pooin, and it scarred me.

:(

lmao that reminds me of this, :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
[ame]https://youtu.be/OnBcfPoT3G0[/ame]
that movie is so great

spider1.jpg

I was reading this without looking at the author, and I was thinking to myself: "Hey this guy sound exactly like Jamie":lol

Me, I hate spiders, dogs and pumpkin:horror:monkey4

Back