Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 as well as From Dusk Till Dawn for 32.99 shipped from amazon.ca. Pretty awesome deal considering Kill Bill 1 and 2 are more than that alone. Plus, From Dusk Till Dawn isn't available in the US yet.

Finally arrived yesterday:
zuksqg.jpg

~~Also blind bought Machete last night with a Gift Card. Hope it doesn't suck.

Yea, I was bummed when I saw that at Target at lunch - I just bought it at Walmart on Saturday for $13 after the coupon! Coulda saved another $3...

Also picked up Kill Bill 1 and 2 steelbooks from Deep Discount for $24 a piece. Should be here today.

I got my Family Guy SW trilogy on Blu-ray in the mail today. :rock

Got mine last week as well... the wife bought "Its A Trap" on Blu for Xmas, but it was $20... so we returned it and bought the full set off Amazon for an extra $3 :lol

Also got Toy Story on Blu.

:thud:

You feeling OK, man?

Yeah none of the Criterion releases for the week ? ? ?
:lol:lol
Yeah, I'm good. I'll just watch one of the Blu-rays I already have. Maybe 4 or 5 movies today. Plus it's good that I save money, right??:dunno:wink1:
Jimmy, I already ordered all the Criterions for January with the current Barnes and Noble sale. :lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol
Yeah, I'm good. I'll just watch one of the Blu-rays I already have. Maybe 4 or 5 movies today. Plus it's good that I save money, right??:dunno:wink1:
Jimmy, I already ordered all the Criterions for January with the current Barnes and Noble sale. :lol:lol:lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you sly dog you !

Great haul!

Thanks. Held off a little and waited for some price drops so i am a little behind ... :monkey3

Back