Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the Luxo set come with a Certificate of Authenticty as mentioned on the box?

It really is, I'm amassing a pretty sweet collection of Pixar stuff too, can't wait to display it all together!

It looks like there's room for one more, I haven't taken it out of the package yet.

There's some small dings on the box, but everything inside is fine.

Nope. But it's no longer available on Amazon either. :cool:

Dog The Bounty Hunter seasons 1-3.

1010_the_dawg.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

It really is, I'm amassing a pretty sweet collection of Pixar stuff too, can't wait to display it all together!

It looks like there's room for one more, I haven't taken it out of the package yet.

There's some small dings on the box, but everything inside is fine.

Nope. But it's no longer available on Amazon either. :cool:

Now that sir is a collectable ! :rock

grabbed up and monsters inc yesterday on blu...popped in inc for the 3 year old when i got home and it looked stunning. we're going to watch up friday night...

Argh. My Luxo Jr is missing the Certificate, hopefully there is nothing else missing?

I contacted Amazon, they told me to contact Disney. I contacted Disney , they told me to contact Amazon. Now I have sicked them on each other. At least mine was not broken as many others were.

I see the one in the UK was about $165 but it contained 5 pixar blu-rays.

Got my Disney Rewards free Birthday Blu Ray...Meet The Robinsons yesterday.

Picked up a bargain today - The Bourne Trilogy (3-disc set) for only PhP300 on sale at Music One (US$6.25)!!!

bournetrilogyfinalr1art1.jpg

Back