Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up Knives out. I heard it is really good. I am going to watch the 4K tomorrow. I like mystery movies and hopefully this one will be great to me.

BB I stopped by this evening was in the process of condensing their blu-ray section into just a small corner of the store like really small corner :horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. And Target no longer has a dedicated 4K section, they only sell new releases in 4K for a couple weeks and then don't restock once they are sold. :(

Last edited:
Ugh. And Target no longer has a dedicated 4K section, they only sell new releases in 4K for a couple weeks and then don't restock once they are sold. :(

Really...geeeezzz that is sad. I am surprised they even have CDs still

Target has a deal with the studios behind the releases. They get enough stock to sell at release but if it doesn't sell the studios take it back. Cds and movies aren't in their inventory until they sell. Less risk of being stuck with items that don't sell. Smart on Targets part as they make money during initial release but sucks for people who hunt for a deal later on.

Does anyone else on here ever feel that they just don?t own enough physical media lol

Like there are holes in their bluray collection that still need to be filled or upgraded.

I have to admit it?s a very stressful feeling knowing that physical media is going away soon.

Like what do you mean I will never own True Lies 4K on disc, Friday the 13th 3 in proper bluray HD3D, Commando directors cut in 4K, CTB extended cut in 4K or Jane Punisher extended cut in 4K!

That **** keeps me up at night lol

Last edited:
Does anyone else on here ever feel that they just don?t own enough physical media lol

Like there are holes in their bluray collection that still need to be filled or upgraded.

I have to admit it?s a very stressful feeling knowing that physical media is going away soon.

Like what do you mean I will never own True Lies 4K on disc, Friday the 13th 3 in proper bluray HD3D, Commando directors cut in 4K, CTB extended cut in 4K or Jane Punisher extended cut in 4K!

I'm up to 2700 BD's and 4K's and I'm still going. I tend to collect by favorite actor most of the time (and I like a lot of older movies from the 30's onward as well). I still don't think Physical Media will totally go away anytime soon, but I'm still preparing lol

Holy crap lol

These are pictures I took about 8 months ago? I've added over 500 since then...the emptiness of some of the shelves, especially beside my statues, are no more. I also have a couple of boxes of unwatched movies I didn't put on the shelves until I watch them.

175702_full.jpg

175704_full.jpg

I'm still pissed about Jane Punisher extended cut not on blu ray of Conan the Barbarian extended on blu ray much less 4K. First world problems.

Yeah I really need to make sure I get everything I want on the highest format available. Especially with Disney apparently not giving a crap about the thousands of Fox titles they now own.

I'm up to 2700 BD's and 4K's and I'm still going. I tend to collect by favorite actor most of the time (and I like a lot of older movies from the 30's onward as well). I still don't think Physical Media will totally go away anytime soon, but I'm still preparing lol

Holy crap lol

These are pictures I took about 8 months ago? I've added over 500 since then...the emptiness of some of the shelves, especially beside my statues, are no more. I also have a couple of boxes of unwatched movies I didn't put on the shelves until I watch them.

View attachment 480825

View attachment 480826

:thud:

How many were purchased after you developed your drinking problem? :lol

Back