Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Buy 3D 4K Steelbook arrived Monday.The Gold in her Hands on the cover turned out like they actually did it in Goldleaf.Super nice.

watched the 3D disc last night,totally awesome.Really fantastic job with the motion capture.Watching 4K HDR this evening.. full Atmos with 9.1 Channels pumping.

have to say my favorite film of the year so far..

Attachments

• IMG_3148.JPG
    IMG_3148.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3153.JPG
    IMG_3153.JPG
    534.7 KB · Views: 98
Got Alita: Battle Angel (Blu-ray + DVD) and Ip Man Legacy: Master Z. Alita was great. Loved it the second time. Amazing audio!

Haven't had the time to check Master Z but I have seen it before. Remember Dave Bautista was not as cringeworthy as Mike Tyson. Lol! Can't wait for The Invincible Dragon, another Hong Kong actioner from most of the same crew plus former UFC champ Anderson Silva.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Best Buy 3D 4K Steelbook arrived Monday.The Gold in her Hands on the cover turned out like they actually did it in Goldleaf.Super nice.

watched the 3D disc last night,totally awesome.Really fantastic job with the motion capture.Watching 4K HDR this evening.. full Atmos with 9.1 Channels pumping.

have to say my favorite film of the year so far..

You mean 7.1.2? If you can you should try and go .4, it brings everything up a notch.

Wow. Did you select overnight shipping?

Mine won't arrive till Monday

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, just regular shipping, but for some reason, they shipped on Wednesday. On the few occasions I had new movies shipped rather than just picking them up at the store, they never arrived this early. Sure, they usually show up a day early on Monday, but not fours days.
It kind of makes me wish that the Endgame Steel was part of this order!

Disney Movie Rewards has a big sale going on. I only looked through Blu Ray's and movie posters, but the discounts are significant. I bought a few 3D blu rays...

Planes 3D is normally 2250 points, on sale for 450

The Good Dinosaur 3D is normally 2000 points, on sale for 800

Jungle Book and Inside Out, both normally 2000 points, are now 1200.

There are more, but those are the ones I bought.

Good deal, especially considering you'll get 200 points for each when you register the discs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just bought Avengers Endgame and Zhang Yimou's Shadow on Blu-ray today.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Back