Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
Hey Iron, when you do get Criterions, do you have someone from the US buy them and send them to you or do you just order them straight from B&N?

I used to get them (along with everything else) from Planet Axel but i got a blu-ray buddy to take advantage of now :lol I mostly get them from Amazon unless it's cheaper straight from Criterion.

I'm a little behind inputting recent purchases, but according to DVD Profiler, somewhere around 3600+, but that isn't completely accurate because of the way it counts box sets and multiple movies on the same disc, so I'm not really sure at the moment. And before someone makes the comment, no, I haven't watched them all, and yes, I do plan on watching them eventually... probably during my retirement! I watch what I can, when I can, so I'll get there.

And I thought I had a lot at 396 :lol

IMAG0029_zps52b9835b.jpg

I bought E.T. today while in Target getting some gifts for my runners up in all my silly Spooktacular contests.

I'm watching it now. :D

Back