Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI my latest blu rays
walking dead season 2, avengers, blade 2, and cabin in the woods.
Has any body seen the admiral i think its korean. Any good ?

just won watchmen ultimate cut blu ray its not available in the uk and of print in america
it was more than i can afford oops

still wondering if the admirals any good ??:wave

Wait. What? Where did he say this?

It's on the Blu-ray.com forum. Twilight Time asked director of photography about the transfer, and he approved the darker and blue tint. Or whatever. So Twilight Time is saying whether you like it or not, this is the director's call, but they are still offering refunds if you want.

It's on the Blu-ray.com forum. Twilight Time asked director of photography about the transfer, and he approved the darker and blue tint. Or whatever. So Twilight Time is saying whether you like it or not, this is the director's call, but they are still offering refunds if you want.

What a dumb@$$. I should request a refund out of spite, but I can get more on eBay. :lol

What a dumb@$$. I should request a refund out of spite, but I can get more on eBay. :lol

UPDATE: As promised, we have discussed NOTLD at the studio and are able to verify via SPE's Mastering Department, that our Blu-ray is indeed the approved transfer from 2010, generated for the film's 20th anniversary, and done in consultation with the film's director of photography. As you will have also seen on this page and elsewhere on the internet, director Tom Savini has now had a chance to vi
ew the end product and declared it "fantastic." As we are aware that some fans of the film will remain disappointed, our offer of a full refund still stands if you wish to return your copy. However, we would caution you with this thought: this is a limited edition run of 3,000 copies, and the title is sold out. Right or wrong, it is a collector's item, and there are no guarantees this title will ever be repressed. Going forward, if TT encounters another situation where the new transfer differs greatly from the old, we will bring that to collectors' attention prior to the disc being offered so that you may know of the changes beforehand. Thanks for all your support.

Best,

Nick Redman and Brian Jamieson.

Thought it looked dark. Actually it was unwatchable upstairs on my small bedroom monitor. But it was acceptable downstairs on the 60 inch. Didn't know these sold out. What are they going for on eBay?

Back