Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy :1-1:

Only problem I have with the steelbooks is the glue they use to hold the data cards on means you sometimes damage the card trying to remove it to open the case up :monkey2

Nope always been Soundwave on forums :)
Just a small obsession going on there ;) lol

Neil

I only asked because I knew a guy named Neil from the UK on another movies message board
hum.gif

I could not believe that there might be more than one person from the UK named Neil:lol

well you could always have this
51BPyv-VOBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Vengadores Vassemble!!!!
:lol

The current rumor is that (in the US anyway) they are going to put 7.1 and 7.2 in one UE. Also, another rumor has it that it is a Target exclusive coming out on 9/25/2012! I'm not sure if either are true, but you never know.

Inuyasha is great but as with all long running series, there is a lot of filler episodes along the way. Also, VIZ is issuing the Final Act series (which finishes the anime) this fall. Try the first season, and if you like it, you can get all 7 seasons for $10 each at RightStuf.com, plus a couple of the movies for $5 each!

https://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/ma...T0000004168&Offset=0&ReturnTo=Main#highlights

Also, if anyone needs Bleach or Naruto sets, they are on sale as well for $13 and $10 respectively and some of their movies for $5! Supernatural: The Anime for $10, Bakugan Battle Brawlers DVD's for $5 each, etc. Great VIZ sale!

Thanks:hi5: I'll probably pick up the first season and see how I like it.

Got Avengers 3D yesterday, but can't be bothered to take a pic of it.

These turned up today, and the sticker on Scott Pilgrim proper annoys me
2C15728E-330C-468F-B29B-92721618D942-235-0000000E4B72D80F.jpg

I picked up Cabin in the Woods today, but no Indy yet. Since I ordered the UK exclusive, it probably won't be for a couple more weeks. All good things come to those that wait...

Received today, all blu ray:
Halloween 2
Halloween 3
Indiana Jones boxset
Cabin in the Woods
Ed Wood
The Game - Criterion Collection

I need a box set of Indy without KOTCS. Damn, I don't want to double dip that movie, and it's holding me back from buying any current box set. Guess if I'm going to stick to my guns, I'll wait for the individual releases...

I need a box set of Indy without KOTCS. Damn, I don't want to double dip that movie, and it's holding me back from buying any current box set. Guess if I'm going to stick to my guns, I'll wait for the individual releases...

Get the box, throw out KOTCS and replace it with Raiders of the Lost Skull. :lecture

What's up with those covers? Looks like comics!

They're the 'Reel Heroes Sleeve' editions. Quite a few (albeit odd) selection of films have them.

Here's a link to the Hot Fuzz one:
[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hot-Fuzz-Heroes-Sleeve-Blu-ray/dp/B006FE7PP8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348000048&sr=8-4[/ame]

Back