Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it's devastating. :monkey4

I say just rent it. I have a hard time purchasing movies that would just depress the hell out me any time I watched it. :dunno

Ohhh... Crap... I hate stuff like that... No light at the end of the tunnel huh?

I had to swing by Best Buy to swap my Saving Private Ryan disc, and yes, it was a PITA. They had no idea and I had to spend 10 minutes explaining, but finally got my replacement. But I had heard that the Hellboy animated movie blu with both movies on it was on sale, down from $15 to just $7. Wasn't marked on the shelf, but turns out it is on sale, and they are both good flicks, well worth the seven bucks.

Amazon made it easy. They let yuo return it, but then purchase it at a $5 discount, so I got mine for $15 when it all pans out.

Sorry man, but there is nothing 'easy' about having to ship stuff back. The five bucks off is nice though!

Anyone know what stores have Dr. Horrible today? I'm betting Best Buy will have it, but I doubt Target or Meijers will...just have to plan my lunch break.

Sure there is bro. Take their label. Pack it up (recycling one of their own shippers) send it on its way. No biggie to me.

Dr. Horrible.. wasnt that like $10 on Amazon ?

Yes ma'am! It apparently is a "Paley Center panel with Alan Ball and the cast disc".

Well, I won't be able to get there until probably Saturday, so I'm sure they'll be gone by then. I have to travel a distance to Target. I guess I won't be too upset if I don't get it if that's what the disc is about.

My Saving Private Ryan replacement arrived today. I'm very excited because it's like I got another new movie. I'm just waiting for the eventual complete 24 pack to be announced. I'll definitely buy it day one.

that sucks tom, i think im gonna wait to watch it over the weekend cuz my wife wants to watch it too.

A few months ago, Amazon started shipping many of my orders through a new company called Ontrac. I have already had several bad experiences with them--multiple times packages have not shown up, and the tracking number shows that it was delivered. Amazon is always very good about sending a replacement, but it would save me some time and frustration if they would just stick to UPS in the first place. I can only hope that Ontrac goes out of business soon because of their horrible service, and they won't be an option for Amazon for much longer. They have ruined too many movie nights lately...

My Saving Private Ryan replacement arrived today. I'm very excited because it's like I got another new movie. I'm just waiting for the eventual complete 24 pack to be announced. I'll definitely buy it day one.

Nice. Mine did too. Just in time for Memorial day ! :hi5:

Sadly, my 360, PS3, and sound system are packed up until the 3rd. Moving sucks. I should've waited until the last minute to pack because now I have nothing to do but read comics. :lol

Hey that's not bad bro. Comics are good. I have a nice stack I can only to get through this weekend :hi5:

It is amazing, but really depressing :lol ; there is a lot of hope in it though. :1-1:

Back