Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Amazon is no longer selling SPR due massive complaints of audio sync issues.

Bought mine from Amazon, hope I can get a replacement. Havn't had time to watch my copy yet, hopefully mine is ok.

Lol..I hate when that happens. It just sits on the shelf taunting you.

~~I got the import Resident Evil HD DVD today and plan to watch it tomorrow night.

Yeah happens alot with me.

Nice score. How much ? Is that the one you told me got better reviews than the Blu?

I ended up getting Equilibrium and Brotherhood of the Wolf from that one guy. Should be here in a week or two.

I guess Amazon is no longer selling SPR due massive complaints of audio sync issues.

Bought mine from Amazon, hope I can get a replacement. Havn't had time to watch my copy yet, hopefully mine is ok.

Really ? It was up there yesterday. I had not heard of the issue. :slap

Got Zombie land on blu today:yess:

Nice score !!!!! :rock

I didnt notice anything when i watched it and from what i've read, it only apears a little bit in a couple of scenes after 2:06, one being the scene where Ryan tells the barn story to Cap. Miller.

daredevilcover2.jpg

7071146blu-ray_hulk.jpg

51NPpwhflBL.jpg

Stocking up on heroes in Blu! :rock

Seeing that Daredevil cover reminds me of last week's BBT, when Leonard is talking about making a memory wiping device, and Sheldon says he'd like to use it to forget Ben Affleck as Daredevil. :D

I actually enjoyed the director's cut of Daredevil quite a a lot. I honestly thought that the director had potential after that. Then he went ahead and did Ghost Rider... :yuck

I actually enjoyed the director's cut of Daredevil quite a a lot. I honestly thought that the director had potential after that. Then he went ahead and did Ghost Rider... :yuck

:lol I almost bought Ghost Rider on Blu yesterday too. It was $10 and visually, I really enjoyed it. The plot lacked in a lot of ways, but I did enjoy the movie overall (not necessarily the most memorable for me though.)

Lol...I defend the Director's Cut of Daredevil. It really fleshed out the characters. I'm in the minority that enjoyed it from day one, but I know its not the best comic book movie by recent standards.

Lol...I defend the Director's Cut of Daredevil. It really fleshed out the characters. I'm in the minority that enjoyed it from day one, but I know its not the best comic book movie by recent standards.

I'm right there with you. I own the theatrical version on DVD and saw the Director's Cut on Blu at WalMart for $10. I couldn't pass it up. I enjoyed that movie way too much. Like you said, it may not have been the best according to recent standards, but I can't tell you how many times over I've rewatched this one.

BOOOOO!!!! :thud: :lol

I really loved Daredevil! :pfft:
Ditto that, especially in regards to Big Bang Theory, that show is God awful...IMO. :monkey4

The directors cut of the movie really works a little better.
I agree, the theatrical cut was okay, but the Director's Cut really took it to another level. I really don't like Ben Affleck, but he was tolerable in DD.

Back