Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to look into picking this up, the only thing stopping me is the scale. I have no other 1/2 scale collectibles. If their R2 1/2 wasn't laughably overpriced the pair would go together nicely.

I need to look into picking this up, the only thing stopping me is the scale. I have no other 1/2 scale collectibles. If their R2 1/2 wasn't laughably overpriced the pair would go together nicely.

I have other 1/2 scale pieces, but it’s not like I can display him with my BVS Trinity set, so I’m just going to treat him as a centrepiece among my 1/4 Star Wars collection.

Might need a riser. Pic from FB.

Attachments

• FA82FCE0-8305-43BE-B21A-CD2A50ED3AAA.jpg
    FA82FCE0-8305-43BE-B21A-CD2A50ED3AAA.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 290
Might need a riser. Pic from FB.

After doing a little digging online I think I am going to pick up this Yoda first thing next month and eventually order the Deago 1/2 R2 model kit. Based on the limited research I have done the Deago R2 seems better and cheaper than the Sideshow. Also would be very easy to make my own Dagobah base for R2.

After doing a little digging online I think I am going to pick up this Yoda first thing next month and eventually order the Deago 1/2 R2 model kit. Based on the limited research I have done the Deago R2 seems better and cheaper than the Sideshow. Also would be very easy to make my own Dagobah base for R2.

SSC R2 is definitly worth every penny

DSCI3204.JPGDSCI3068.JPGDSCI3087.JPGDSCI3204.JPG

Have to admit I was wrong about this. I thought the production version would look bad and be cheaply made. All the photos and video look terrific! I finally ordered him. I'll look to add a 1:2 R2 D2 in the near future and then call my half scale Star Wars collection good.

If you’re a Star Wars fan and don’t have this in your collection, you’re missing out! One of Finest Star Wars pieces to come out of SS.

Now having this in hand this is definitely one the best if not the best statue Sideshow has made. I still plan to add a half scale R2 at some point. I have no real complaints, but I definitely would have paid a little extra to upgrade the Dagobah swamp water to something translucent similar to the Iron Studios statue.

Finally Popcultcha (Australia) should be getting this in soon.

Ikon’s has just updated their ETA to 24th of June, which means Popcultcha should be getting it up to a plus or minus 1 week from then.

I can’t wait to get this piece in hand.

And it was only a 5 month wait after Sideshow first started to ship this piece out (major sarcasm) :tap

I’m used to a two month wait, but this was simply ridiculous.

Ikon’s has just updated their ETA to 24th of June, which means Popcultcha should be getting it up to a plus or minus 1 week from then.

Yoda is very nice, you will love it I'm sure!

I also just picked up the complete Deago kit to build the R2 1/2 scale. The full kit is 20% off at the moment if anyone else is interested. Still pricey but the 20% off pushed me to purchase.

I also just picked up the complete Deago kit to build the R2 1/2 scale. The full kit is 20% off at the moment if anyone else is interested. Still pricey but the 20% off pushed me to purchase.

hell yeah i hope we will see pictures soon from r2 with yoda

Im just wondering about the names on the brown shipping boxes of them in this line.
on yodas box stand YDA, at C-3POs stands CPO and R2-D2 is RD2...wtf i pay for licensed pieces man :mad:
very curious :lol

hell yeah i hope we will see pictures soon from r2 with yoda

I'll try to do that but it will be awhile. No idea how long it will take me to put R2 together. I also plan to weather him I think. Have to put out the disclaimer that I probably take the worst pics of anyone on this forum, which is why I generally don't bother.

And it was only a 5 month wait after Sideshow first started to ship this piece out (major sarcasm) :tap

I’m used to a two month wait, but this was simply ridiculous.

Nice one more week then.

Nice one more week then.

If you haven’t already paid off your outstanding balance, you may want to contact them ASAP.

And potentially to see if shipping via Australia Post won’t be an issue. A couple of my recent deliveries were held back and not shipped because the boxes were now supposedly too big for Australia Post to ship, and for whatever reason they didn’t immediately contact me to organise alternate shipping via StarTrack. I stupidly waited two weeks or so for both to find out what was happening, and if I hadn’t contacted them first those boxes might still be sitting in their warehouse even now.

If you haven’t already paid off your outstanding balance, you may want to contact them ASAP.

And potentially to see if shipping via Australia Post won’t be an issue. A couple of my recent deliveries were held back and not shipped because the boxes were now supposedly too big for Australia Post to ship, and for whatever reason they didn’t immediately contact me to organise alternate shipping via StarTrack. I stupidly waited two weeks or so for both to find out what was happening, and if I hadn’t contacted them first those boxes might still be sitting in their warehouse even now.
Thanks, I paid for it in full almost 1 year ago with Mad Zombie.
Now to find a place to put this once it arrives.
I still admire Jabba 1/6 whenever I walk buy it daily.
This should look nicely next to it.

Back