Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy is on the Sideshow Last Chance page. Does anyone know how it goes with these Legendary Scale SW pieces? Do they typically come back into stock once they sell out?

Ordered this one today! I think he looks awesome, was disapointed by the 1:1 so i'm happy this one came along. I'll post a pic or two when he hits

It was a long wait for him to clear customs and be delivered, but is now my new favourite statue. It captures the jedi master perfectly, in all his humble glory, and has way more personality than the sideshow life-size imo. 20200117_145631.jpg
Very happy to add him to the collection!

Congrats, really the grail Yoda right now.

Perfect representation of the character.

It was a long wait for him to clear customs and be delivered, but is now my new favourite statue. It captures the jedi master perfectly, in all his humble glory, and has way more personality than the sideshow life-size imo.View attachment 476133
Very happy to add him to the collection!

Congrats, it really is a fantastic piece! I was dead wrong about this Yoda, I thought it would suffer from a lot of issues from proto to production but Sideshow did a terrific job here.

Hasnt order him over 1 year, forgot him. Get Han and Chewie for a few weeks for 750, Yoda must wait again

Has anyone gotten one of these from their new allotment? Just wondering if anything has changed on it, as they tend to do from time to time on pieces.

Back