Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was finally able to get this picked up & put together (I've had family in town visiting).
What a magnificent piece! :blissy
20190418_123657.jpg

20190418_123621.jpg

Bravo Sideshow! You hit this one out of the park :clap

I was finally able to get this picked up & put together (I've had family in town visiting).
What a magnificent piece! :blissy
View attachment 450810

View attachment 450811

Bravo Sideshow! You hit this one out of the park :clap

Congrats on the acquisition! Were your photos taken with flash? Just asking as the green looks different then the other photos. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the acquisition! Were your photos taken with flash? Just asking as the green looks different then the other photos. Thanks!

No. The lighting in my living room was horrible the day took the photos. So I added a touch of contrast to the photos. This statue is just amazing.

I don't collect Yoda but this statue looks really great! Congrats to those who got it. Is the cane removable?

No. The lighting in my living room was horrible the day took the photos. So I added a touch of contrast to the photos. This statue is just amazing.

That makes sense thanks for the clarification! It really is a stunning piece.

Can't wait for mine. But I have to wait another month or two before he arrives here in Europe.

That makes sense thanks for the clarification! It really is a stunning piece.

To bad it is an open edition, or else I would get it but Idk how many they are making and that takes away from the limited part!

If you’re a Star Wars fan and don’t have this in your collection, you’re missing out! One of Finest Star Wars pieces to come out of SS.

If you’re a Star Wars fan and don’t have this in your collection, you’re missing out! One of Finest Star Wars pieces to come out of SS.

Agreed.

I've been crapping all over Sideshow the last year and change but credit when credit's due, this piece is pretty phenomenal.

Back