Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its up on the site now.

Ugh to order or not to order.

I was kicking myself for not ordering when he disappeared from the site, but I don't want 1/2 scale I just want a full 1/1 scale as I'm not a statue collector and more of a minimalist.

I just feel like the pose he is in makes him look way too small for legendary scale.

I just received my Yoda via Popcultcha, and I’m more or less happy.

Yoda and his clothes look great.

And yes Yoda looks on the small size (which makes sense), but damn is he a lot heavier than I thought he would be. The body has a very solid feel to it and a good weight to him, and his head is also quite heavy. If anything it’s the base which feels hollow.

The paint/gloss on the base seems like it’s been scuffed in a few places, but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a return, as it’s got the dreaded QC passed sticker on it (I don’t think I’ve ever had one on a piece I got from Popcultcha, only those ordered directly from Sideshow). But I’ll just accept it, as more often than not, I get worse pieces on replacement.

And if feels odd to receive a Sideshow piece without an Art Box.

Well that's Sideshow.
Luck of the draw.
Wonder how it can have QC sticker when they've only released it just now in Aus.

It’s still the same yellow Sideshow QC PASSED stickers, and it doesn’t matter when it released in Australia, the piece was first released in the US back in January.

Mine has the yellow QC sticker as well.
No issues with mine except for the small dragonfly being hard to plug into the rock.

Quite a nice piece, didn't think 1:2 scale Yoda was small enough to fit into a Detolf:
yoda.jpg

It’s still the same yellow Sideshow QC PASSED stickers, and it doesn’t matter when it released in Australia, the piece was first released in the US back in January.

All the new life size busts and legendary scale figures have them. I’ve been in the first batch for them so the sticker doesn’t mean a return.

Just ordered this!! Looks absolutely amazing and couldnt pass it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get it through SS? If you did, contact them & they should send you a replacement, as these are still available.

I got it from somewhere here in Australia. I hope the vendor swaps it with one they already have! My OCD hurts so bad right now.. haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to a bait shop and get a better one. That dragonfly is the weakest part of this statue.

Someone know the size of the base? I have doubts about where fit the statue in case I buy it.

Back