Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t remember when was the last time a Star Wars piece received near universal praise on this forum.

Maybe the Jyn Erso, and the next nearest being the Rey piece I guess. But almost all of their other releases have had issues to parts of the community.

We had a decent string of good pieces from them, Jango Fett, Darth Maul, Jyn Erso and Rey were all around the same time.

The recent slamming on the company has been the awful OT heroes (minus Leia). If Bespin Luke and Han came out better, I don't think fans would be complaining as much but the Han, lazy Chewie, Luke and Old Ben don't look good at all, on top of that we got another Boba Fett about a year after Bespin Boba Fett and last SDCC the only new piece was another Vader, which pales in comparison to the Iron Studios Vader.

Sideshow as on a decent role for a while lol, its really the last 2 years or so.

We had a decent string of good pieces from them, Jango Fett, Darth Maul, Jyn Erso and Rey were all around the same time.

The recent slamming on the company has been the awful OT heroes (minus Leia). If Bespin Luke and Han came out better, I don't think fans would be complaining as much but the Han, lazy Chewie, Luke and Old Ben don't look good at all, on top of that we got another Boba Fett about a year after Bespin Boba Fett and last SDCC the only new piece was another Vader, which pales in comparison to the Iron Studios Vader.

Sideshow as on a decent role for a while lol, its really the last 2 years or so.

I must have a short term memory problem. I actually have the previous Boba Fett and Darth Vader pieces, both of which got hammered for various reasons. But honestly I really like the Boba Fett, surf board and all. And for a time I was this close from buying the Darth Maul piece, but then I decided to get the Kylo piece.....which may have been a mistake. But only time will tell.

I’ve also got the Leia on preorder, but I honestly only preordered her the day after her passing. But I must admit I wish she had any of the recent OT Hot Toys headsculpts. After I get her in, chances are that that will be my last Sideshow Star Wars piece.... I was going to say very last Sideshow piece, but then I remembered I preordered their Aquaman piece.

I must have a short term memory problem. I actually have the previous Boba Fett and Darth Vader pieces, both of which got hammered for various reasons. But honestly I really like the Boba Fett, surf board and all. And for a time I was this close from buying the Darth Maul piece, but then I decided to get the Kylo piece.....which may have been a mistake. But only time will tell.

I’ve also got the Leia on preorder, but I honestly only preordered her the day after her passing. But I must admit I wish she had any of the recent OT Hot Toys headsculpts. After I get her in, chances are that that will be my last Sideshow Star Wars piece.... I was going to say very last Sideshow piece, but then I remembered I preordered their Aquaman piece.

I honestly loved the Bespin Fett, he works well with the Jango PF and it is a unique base and pose. I was talking about how we got a new Fett almost immediately after Bespin Fett.

To be fair, their Kylo Ren PF is fantastic, the lack of light-up is a bit of a turn off but it does look great. I plan to have 1 ST PF in my collection, that Ren might be the one I get, unless a good Jedi Rey comes out one of these days.

I honestly loved the Bespin Fett, he works well with the Jango PF and it is a unique base and pose. I was talking about how we got a new Fett almost immediately after Bespin Fett.

To be fair, their Kylo Ren PF is fantastic, the lack of light-up is a bit of a turn off but it does look great. I plan to have 1 ST PF in my collection, that Ren might be the one I get, unless a good Jedi Rey comes out one of these days.

I’ll have to see how well Episode 9 comes out first before buying any potential Rey piece. Hopefully it’s better received as I think I must be one of the few who are willing to admit that I more or less liked it other than a couple of things I could’ve done without or at least done differently. That so called social stuff that rubbed people the wrong way didn’t bother me much as my issues were more narrative than anything else (and I didn’t mind the whole Luke portrayal :dunno), but I’m hoping the fandom itself as a whole responds better, and maybe for Lucas Film to lessen whatever it seems made people highly dislike episode 8.

All these photos are driving me nuts. It'll probably be a month before it arrives at Popcultcha (Australia).

Ordered mine from Mad Zombie and they said end of March for ETA.
Didn't really want to buy from them as there's no reward points/ pennies but they held my payment hostage from a previous Hot Toys pre-order which didn't arrive so can't do anything about that.

Ordered mine from Mad Zombie and they said end of March for ETA.
Didn't really want to buy from them as there's no reward points/ pennies but they held my payment hostage from a previous Hot Toys pre-order which didn't arrive so can't do anything about that.

Sorry to hear that.

Ikons the wholesaler/distributor still has their date as 31/3/19 (https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/products/category/search/SID400159).

And until they get a very specific date, I probably won’t expect Popcultcha etc to get it any earlier. But given there’s no Ex for this piece, there’s always a chance for an early delivery.

Well sideshow have been intouch about the broken wing on the dragon fly. I can either have a replacement of have $45 back and fix myself. Mmmmmmm

Got him today, such an outstanding piece. Besides not having his own box, the piece is practically flawless.

Sideshow shows they can deliver..when they want to. Worth every penny for this thing. The ultimate Yoda collectible.

Guess I will jump on this after I get my Refund from my Luke PF return

Mine is shipping soon. finally!
e8fcec9340f1af85261f2030267e062a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back