Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were on a different setting and are somewhat blurry, but are a better representation of the color.

I could only post 10 pics a post, so I had to break it up.

I've been anticipating this piece since SDCC, and since I didn't take any pictures of him there, I've kinda been hyping this up in my mind since then and he didn't disappoint. I'm glad I bought him and think he was worth the money and wait.

Thanks for the pics. He looks awesome! I can't friggin wait for Bob to get his shipment.

Wow, that looks awesome. I can't wait for mine. *whining* Why hasn't it shipped yet?

Man, that really looks great. It reminds me so much of the movies...I would get one but I just don't think I have the space or the resources. :monkey2

GSRJedi said:
These were on a different setting and are somewhat blurry, but are a better representation of the color.

I could only post 10 pics a post, so I had to break it up.

I've been anticipating this piece since SDCC, and since I didn't take any pictures of him there, I've kinda been hyping this up in my mind since then and he didn't disappoint. I'm glad I bought him and think he was worth the money and wait.

I love the hat sitting on Jabba! :rotfl

Still on the fence about this one.. i love the orignal one they did. but somthing isnt right.... im gonna wait till i see this one in person. Maybe its the angle is they it at? or because the face looks longer....

I'm crossing fingers for a shipping notice tonight, which would have it arriving here next Thursday, very anxious to own and photograph this piece.

Got my notice, will get him on Wednesday. In the words of little Ani, "Yippee!".

Thursday for me, can't wait, I intend to do a full review of it when I get him.

2935_press05-001.jpg

"When 900 years old you age, look as good, you will not."

:)

Looks great, very encouraging, though I was sure it would be killer.

ST - its hard to get a feeling for the eyes from the pics. I think the flash probably plays with them a little. They are the only part of the product I've been a little anxious over. What are your impressions of the eyes, up close?

Back