Yes I Am Married Collection...new pics start on post #215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1030291.jpg

This Pic of all the HULKS are SICK; 316, WOW! and a Awesome Score on WWH, that is one Big Bad Boy :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

You can barely see the empty space to the left. That's reserved for the Skaar PF and the Rulk Comiquette.:yess:

Hey Rusty,

I think you need to build a bigger stand to WWH. Looks great though!

I was planning on building one this weekend but the weather didn't cooperate.:slap

Jaw dropping collection. Just wow. :thud:

Can anyone tell me which batman these are? especially the one on the right (gray and blue)

The one on the left is a custom by ARH, the one in the middle is by Bowen, and the one on the right is a custom by Gabe Luna.

Once you get Red Hulk, he can go where WWH is and WWH then can go in the middle to balance out the pedestals properly.

Great job none the less.

WWH is currently sitting on the one I built for the Red Hulk CQ.

However, there won't be balance....there will be a total of 6 statues there: Hulk CQ, Rulk CQ, She Hulk PF, Savage She Hulk CQ, WWH custom, and then Skaar PF.

And this will cause me to arrange, rearrange, arrange, rearrange who knows how many times to get the "right" look, lol.

Re: Yes I Am Married Collection

awsome display and very nice house i would b chilling in there all day i no what u mean i live in a apartment and only have 6 detolfs and my wife already mad lol

That is a badass commission, Rusty. Post pics of the other stuff now :cool:

Since you asked nicely I went and took some more pics. What I didn't take pics of are the 30+ comics I picked up to finish up the Hulk's run in Tales to Astonish. Now I'm only missing 6 Hulk comics to have everyone of them....#1-6...the most expensive ones for the most part.

Here are the 3 smaller commissions I had done of Planet Hulk, Skaar and Red Hulk.

SeanForneyPlanetHulkcommission.jpg

SeanForneySkaarcommission.jpg

SeanForneyRedHulkcommission.jpg

I won this Hulk on canvas during the Heroes Initiative auction. It measures 20" wide X 32" tall.

SeanForneyHulkHeroesInitiativeAuction.jpg

Back