Yes I Am Married Collection...new pics start on post #215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yes I Am Married Collection

what do you use of those little bases/risers for the 6'' figs? The striated setup looks great!

The most shocking part is how well kept and organized all that stuff is. I mean that is A LOT OF STUFF! AWESOME collection dude.

Last edited:

AWESOME collection!!! Very nice man cave and sweet media setup!! You have a great collection!! Especially loving the art work. Where do you find all of it if you dont mind me asking? All the Marvel prints in particular!!

AWESOME collection!!! Very nice man cave and sweet media setup!! You have a great collection!! Especially loving the art work. Where do you find all of it if you dont mind me asking? All the Marvel prints in particular!!

Thanks for the compliments. Many of the prints are the ones that come as Sideshow exclusives. Others I picked up at various conventions. The original art I got at a convention or Ebay.

NICE man cave!!! love the avengers set up!!!!

Thanks I appreciate the compliments. It means all the hard work paid off.

:horror:horror holly shat man is there anything you don't collect ??

pure awesomeness :clap:clap

There's a few things, lol. You should have seen it before my big purge a year ago.

Amazing. I really like the japanese girl in the red dress. I cant remember her name.

You need to set up a motion sensor so every time some enters the room the original batman "to the bat mobile!" song plays!

You need to set up a motion sensor so every time some enters the room the original batman "to the bat mobile!" song plays!

Funny you should mention that. Once before I had the 18" NECA Lord of the Rings Gandalf near the entrance. He had a motion sensor and when people walked by he would scream "YOU....SHALL NOT....PASS."

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/316what/June 2010/CollectionJune2010047.jpg

Awesome collection!! but whats the model of the girl in black?

The blonde is Ninja Gaiden Rachel and the pink haired one is Ninja Gaiden Ayane

WOW!!!!

Dont know how I missed your collection!

Incredible!!

Great display area! Your very lucky!

Back