Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As it’s really difficult for US residents getting XM Statues for the right price. If they had a plant somewhere in the US it would be a lot cheaper to buy and ship. So I can understand why the prices are not for the faint hearted. Something like Hulkbuster would be close if not more than 1k in shipping. Who really wants to pay that amount then tax on top.
I just wish XM had this World Licence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Guess I won't be getting Storm. Spec Fiction's prices are crazy $1099 + up to $300 shipping, no way!

The price now is $899 and $40-$90 shipping.
That makes it much more interesting, i really love the white jim lee style of storm

- PreOrder starts tomorrow 04.04.2018 -

Pictures from Kris Bales at STGCC 2017

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

11zbs74.jpg

11a2rsbs.jpg

12dqsif.jpg

13zrsfk.jpg

141zsu5.jpg

15o1sfu.jpg

16zfsic.jpg

Just ordered her also! Now the sad wait until Q4 At least the good news is I will have her along with Hulkbuster around the same time frame hopefully before Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

29597727_20250067443878s8s.jpg

"The Goddess of weather, Ororo aka Storm from the X-Men will be up for PO tonight on our website!”

"Retailing at SGD990, the XM Storm statue features 2 display options; 1 attacking with her powers and 1 completely different mood where Storm is relishing and enjoying her powers. This project was delayed as we wanted to find a way to create the cape to link to the hands for closer accuracy to the comics and we are happy to say, mission accomplished! We've also taken many feedback on paint scheme (Thank you to all who provided valuable feedback) and ultimately decided on this striking combination of white and light accents of silver/grey.

As with our new PO system, Storm will be open for 2 weeks for online orders and final ES determined after we consolidate orders from distributors, keeping this piece made-to-order, based on demand so don't miss out on this beautiful piece! Enjoy the photos and stand a chance to win a special Art Print signed by the XM core art team simply by making 1 comment, tagging a friend and sharing this post! 1 lucky winner will be chosen from the comments list!"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

30124325_20250062277264sxp.jpg

29872259_20250061777231s5i.jpg

29790548_202500622438ecsz3.jpg

29744394_202500629438hts73.jpg

29983001_2025006261057fsxd.jpg

29791297_2025006174383lswb.jpg

29871689_202500618105a2s4p.jpg

29573400_20250062877267sk3.jpg

29789955_2025006317729zsdo.jpg

Wow i like the changes a lot.. glad they decided to make her skin darker

Correction: If paid in full, SpecFic is $999 + $280-380 for shipping.

Our price is as follows:

Pay in full: $899 + $40-$90 Shipping if you live in the USA

DEPOSIT OR Flex Pay: $999 + $40-$90 Shipping if you live in the USA

Our prices are essentially retail for USA customers. Thanks!

Wow i like the changes a lot.. glad they decided to make her skin darker

I don't think the skin color is darker. The background of the photos looks pretty dark and there seems to be a lot of shadows on the figure. I think the darker appearance of her skin is due to a lack of lighting used while pics were taken.

I don't think the skin color is darker. The background of the photos looks pretty dark and there seems to be a lot of shadows on the figure. I think the darker appearance of her skin is due to a lack of lighting used while pics were taken.
There was a discussion many months ago when some other pictures showed up of darker skin. It was supposedly lighting. These are the official pics. It's VERY hard to believe they didn't go with darker skin judging by those pictures.

There was a discussion many months ago when some other pictures showed up of darker skin. It was supposedly lighting. These are the official pics. It's VERY hard to believe they didn't go with darker skin judging by those pictures.

These new pics on XM's website are in a very dark setting. I believe it has the same effect on the statue as the pics you mentioned from months ago. No changes were made to the skin tone back then. Look at all the dark shadows on the PO pics. I believe the same scenario is playing out again.

A member on the other forum asked XM if the skin tone was changed through facebook message. It was confirmed that the fingernails were changed from silver to red but the skin has not been repainted since STGCC. So, it is the lighting making her look darker. I think XM should make an official statement cause that must be the worst lighting in the history of lighting. Cause i too thought they had changed the skin tone.

A member on the other forum asked XM if the skin tone was changed through facebook message. It was confirmed that the fingernails were changed from silver to red but the skin has not been repainted since STGCC. So, it is the lighting making her look darker. I think XM should make an official statement cause that must be the worst lighting in the history of lighting. Cause i too thought they had changed the skin tone.

Yeah, I thought it was the lighting because every picture was so dark and the figure had a lot of deep shadows on it in just about every pic.

Our price is as follows:

Pay in full: $899 + $40-$90 Shipping if you live in the USA

DEPOSIT OR Flex Pay: $999 + $40-$90 Shipping if you live in the USA

Our prices are essentially retail for USA customers. Thanks!

Very nice!

I swear, this portrait is every bit as impressive as Harbottle's WW portrait. This portrait is flat out gorgeous.

Yep, I sent a message to Ben at XM asking about the skin and he confirmed that only the fingernails were repainted. He said the skin is the same as what it was at STGCC.

Back