Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I'm a HUGE classic Storm fan but was never wowed by the PF. This Storm looks absolutely amazing and the portrait is easily the best I've ever seen of the character. I'm just not a big fan of the white costume.

I agree. I'm a HUGE classic Storm fan but was never wowed by the PF. This Storm looks absolutely amazing and the portrait is easily the best I've ever seen of the character. I'm just not a big fan of the white costume.

I actually love the White as it’s quite rare to see the white costume. It would be interesting if they did a black switch out body lol. I would buy in an instant no hesitation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t committed on storm yet because of all my pre orders I have but I’m probably going to get her eventually in the after market because I expect to have most of the X-men line and I need Storm in that lineup

I actually love the White as it’s quite rare to see the white costume. It would be interesting if they did a black switch out body lol. I would buy in an instant no hesitation

This costume is actually the most overdone costume of all the Storm costumes. Bowen did it. XM is doing it. Angry Monkey is doing it. There's another 1/6 custom (though it's properly silver, not white) and the Danger Room Koto is doing it too. Not to mention, a really old 1/6 kit that was in this costume.

That white costume sucks. Jim Lee sucks too.

I get what your saying man and respect your point. But this sculpt doesn’t suck at least. That’s a big deal to a lot of people. They nailed this one. There is no Storm statues at this scale so I thought why not lol

Without a doubt this is the best Storm I have every seen. Terrific job on the portrait.

I get what your saying man and respect your point. But this sculpt doesn’t suck at least. That’s a big deal to a lot of people. They nailed this one. There is no Storm statues at this scale so I thought why not lol

There is a classic Storm PF in 1/4 scale but I think this XM Storm looks way better.

There is a classic Storm PF in 1/4 scale but I think this XM Storm looks way better.

I have the exclusive. It’s a bit dated now for sure. This however is top notch and it actually is a lot bigger than that PF also

Is this up for preorder anywhere other than XM? Will BBTS get this? I know they carry some XM stuff.

Is this up for preorder anywhere other than XM? Will BBTS get this? I know they carry some XM stuff.

I'm not sure. I know there's a few U.S. sites, but not sure they've put them up for PO yet - SpecFiction and SecretCompass.

Won’t be up for pre order yet until it’s announced. It’s still in early stages and changes could happen. Best place to check is xm official Facebook page and Xmas Europe for updates

Won’t be up for pre order yet until it’s announced. It’s still in early stages and changes could happen. Best place to check is xm official Facebook page and Xmas Europe for updates

Thanks bud!

Back