Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her

IMG_20190213_152321.jpg

Holy crap! That's a lot. That's the price of another statue. I ordered through Secret Compass. Thank you for the info!

Isn't Secret Compass able to give you the shipping quote you need?

Not really, just a guesstimate between $150-300, but I guess that's all I need. Just trying to get a feel of what people are actually paying. In your opinion, do you think she's worth it?

Buying through Secret Compass, you are paying more for the statue than if you buy from overseas. Basically their price is the price of the statue plus overseas shipping. Then you pay the additional shipping on top of that. It comes out to be more than if you bought it from Singapore. That being said, SC's prices are still great and Storm is well worth it.

Buying through Secret Compass, you are paying more for the statue than if you buy from overseas. Basically their price is the price of the statue plus overseas shipping. Then you pay the additional shipping on top of that. It comes out to be more than if you bought it from Singapore. That being said, SC's prices are still great and Storm is well worth it.

Thanks for that, unfortunately now I feel screwed over a bit :slap

Not really, just a guesstimate between $150-300, but I guess that's all I need. Just trying to get a feel of what people are actually paying. In your opinion, do you think she's worth it?

Oh absolutely. Most gorgeous Storm statue made so far. It blows away the original Sideshow PF and the hideous fan art version that's floating around.

Pictures from Aurangzeb Marri

"Didnt get time to post her as Beast mode was on... but really .. another awesome addition to the XMen line by XM Studios. Im not a pro reviewer but yes there are a few downsides in this one. But the overall presence she has makes up for everything. Specially the laughing pose .. gives you the chills.", Aurangzeb Marri.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

1f6j3t.jpg

234jsm.jpg

323jyt.jpg

4ckkvj.jpg

5qwklc.jpg

68gkjx.jpg

wooooow, very cool. I prefer the pose of her facing up which might make it hard to display with the lineup. I'm not crazy about the other pose and head to be honest. still, a fantastic piece!

Man! I ordered through Secret Compass and I'm STILL waiting with no word of when she gets in because they don't know themselves. I'm sure shipping is going to be ridiculous! If they ever get it.

Anyone know where i can get one of these without paying an insane amount? If that is possible..

I've been on the search for a while now as well... very difficult to find one for under 2600-2800, from my experience. Looking back I should've just bought the last remaining one at Spec. You can maybe try the BST statue groups on facebook as well. Good luck my friend~

if this piece was released in basically any one of her black costumes, I'd have been all over it. Pose, sculpt, and portraits on this is phenomenal. I just absolutely DESPISE the Lee costume so I couldn't bring myself to PO her.

Back