Movie Mistakes / Snafus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Commando - when Arnold loads up & heads to the big bad's digs on the island to rescue Alyssa Milano. :lecture

As he starts throwing grenades at the goons - if you slow those scenes down, you see little spring loaded platforms catapult those guys in the air to simulate impact from the explosions.

Also - same film, the 'Sully' car chase in his yellow Porsche. Arnold rams him & wipes out the panels on that side.

Next shot - the damage swaps to the other side!! :rotfl

Classically funny. :lol

Don't forget the one scene in commando where Arnold is dangling onto the bad guy by his leg off a cliff but you can clearly see a strap holding the guy.

In Commando - when Arnold loads up & heads to the big bad's digs on the island to rescue Alyssa Milano. :lecture

As he starts throwing grenades at the goons - if you slow those scenes down, you see little spring loaded platforms catapult those guys in the air to simulate impact from the explosions.

Also - same film, the 'Sully' car chase in his yellow Porsche. Arnold rams him & wipes out the panels on that side.

Or when Matrix runs out of the mall. When Sully hits him, you see Matrix's wallet on the ground spinning as Matrix runs off to Cindy's car. Next scene he's showing Cindy a pic of Jenny in his wallet that he never went back to pick up. Commando's great, but it's loaded with 'em. :lol

Or when Matrix runs out of the mall. When Sully hits him, you see Matrix's wallet on the ground spinning as Matrix runs off to Cindy's car. Next scene he's showing Cindy a pic of Jenny in his wallet that he never went back to pick up. Commando's great, but it's loaded with 'em. :lol
Awesome - never noticed that one either!! :lol

The film that keeps on giving. :lecture

Pretty Woman has a bunch...

Room service comes in with strawberries and walks the opposite direction that they were told.

Breakfast conversation. Julia's bread turns to pancake back to bread and there are different amount of bites missing each time.

There were others but those two are the ones I remember.

Another movie "mistake" that I remember (though I may be wrong since I haven't seen this film in years): in The Lost World, after the T-Rex is captured and en route to the U.S., the T Rex somehow gets out of the cargo hold, kills everyone on board, and then somehow gets back into the cargo hold and seals itself in.

It's actually not a genuine mistake but rather remnants of a deleted sequence that wasn't fully edited out of the movie.

According to behind-the-scenes info, the T-Rex didn't kill the crew. Velociraptors got aboard the ship, and they killed the crew. That, however, was not included in the final cut for whatever reason.

i have one, in The Thing(1983) when palmer transforms into the thing and grabs windows and starts flailing around windows foot hits the ceiling and instead of breaking and falling down it fell upwards cause the scene was shot upside down.

In Con Air.

After the heart warming moment when Cameron Poe's little girl hugs him for the first time, he looks to his wife with joyous tears in his eyes. The camera cuts to her and she's looking off-screen (to someone on the set obviously) turns and then begins acting for the scene.

Bad editting there.

In Mad Max 2 there are several scenes where you can actually see cameraman hiding in vehicle even though there is supposed to be only the driver. For example there is part when Max is driving the tanker and there is some guy hiding in the cabin (it is not that retarted kid or any assailant).

The Thing 1982 reminded me this funny story by Kurt Russel. There is this scene where he is destroying one of those things with a dynamite. He tosses that bar and when it explodes you can freeze the frame and see how the explosion actually scares him. That was more bigger bang than he expected and he told that he almost soiled himself :D I don't remember if he tossed it too close or something but he almost lost his beard.

In Con Air.

After the heart warming moment when Cameron Poe's little girl hugs him for the first time, he looks to his wife with joyous tears in his eyes. The camera cuts to her and she's looking off-screen (to someone on the set obviously) turns and then begins acting for the scene.

Bad editting there.
I'll have to take your word on that one Nova, because I saw that years ago - & I'll never watch it again. :lol

Huge plot hole in Batman Begins concerning the microwave emmiter thing. Since Humans are made up 98% of water then it'd vaporise Batman, Ra's and everyone else nearby.

Pretty Woman has a bunch...

Room service comes in with strawberries and walks the opposite direction that they were told.

Breakfast conversation. Julia's bread turns to pancake back to bread and there are different amount of bites missing each time.

There were others but those two are the ones I remember.

Pretty Woman has a bunch for good reason. They filmed the whole movie and it was complete crap. So they went back and nearly refilmed the whole thing letting the actors have a great deal of input and we ended up with what we have today. Hard to believe for such a good movie.

It's actually not a genuine mistake but rather remnants of a deleted sequence that wasn't fully edited out of the movie.

According to behind-the-scenes info, the T-Rex didn't kill the crew. Velociraptors got aboard the ship, and they killed the crew. That, however, was not included in the final cut for whatever reason.

Understood, but it was a "mistake" in that it did not get fixed for the final film and created a "WTF" moment.

However, I never knew that the raptors were the ones that got on board. That explanation sounds much better, and is pretty cool. Does this scene show up in any "director's cut" of the film or in a deleted scenes section.

Not only that, but the car was on it's side, and then he pushed it right side up again and he started the car and drove away. In reality, the oil would have poured out of the engine, making it a very short trip, if he could even start the car.
Some best of.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSmRfAtDOU[/ame]

I think it was Stigmata when that chick was on the train and it was going to an outside shot of the train in the subway tunnels. When the shot change, it was actually a scene from Money Train! The train is different and you can see the pole that Wisley Snipes or Woody Harrison Jams in.

I think it was Stigmata when that chick was on the train and it was going to an outside shot of the train in the subway tunnels. When the shot change, it was actually a scene from Money Train! The train is different and you can see the pole that Wisley Snipes or Woody Harrison Jams in.

same thing happened with Michael Bay

[ame]https://youtu.be/H7kcqB3thJM[/ame]

cap039.jpg

gd1.jpg

The SNDN2 shot might be the most flagrant "crew in shot" I've ever seen.

In the last of Mohicans you can see tour buses in the background.
Ben hur a chariot racer wears a watch and one scene you can see a car go down a distant road.

More continuity then anything I was watching the wrestler the other and when he's in the car talking to marisa tomei his blonde locks of hair keep changing ink position throughout the conversation.......mmmmm marisa

Back