Xipo's Movie Songs Greatest Hits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can imagine this may have been used in other films but whenever I hear this song I think of one specific scene in one specific horror classic.

Off to bed :)

Jaws got me stumped....
Ok here are the answers

Here’s a fun one :)

Dawn of the Dead original - when the red necks are enjoying all the target practice lol

Hint- this video actually appears in the film :)

Monster Dog - Alice was the star of that film. Awful movie
I know the old timers will know this one. I wonder if any younglings will know it.

First Blood

Vacation - Christy Brinkley’s theme

I can imagine this may have been used in other films but whenever I hear this song I think of one specific scene in one specific horror classic.

Off to bed :)

Carrie. - when Nancy Allen and John Travolta are cruising and drinking beers in his car.

Well the titles are right there but most would get those I think.

I had the Lethal Weapon on cassette tape way back in the day. I always thought that was an add on song cause back then once the credits rolled you made a break for the exit. So I just remembered “I’ll be home for Christmas” lol

These are obvious but for some weird nostalgic reason I have a real fondness for them

Well we know what they are from cause the links show the film titles...LOlz

I link the song from the album so the film title is not on the link...

Well the titles are right there but most would get those I think.

I had the Lethal Weapon on cassette tape way back in the day. I always thought that was an add on song cause back then once the credits rolled you made a break for the exit. So I just remembered “I’ll be home for Christmas” lol
Since you mentioned Christmas....

The most overlooked Christmas film of all time ( no NOT Die Hard.)

Back