X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poison Ivy with a little tailoring would fit in his world. I don't see how Batgirl is any different than Batman simply minus the _____.

Yup. That's why Poison Ivy and Batgirl would fit in Nolan's batfilms. :D

2-face is just as goofy. There's no possible way someone could be that badly burned and do what he did. There's the sheer amount of pain, the absolute guarantee of infection, etc. But I like how you ignored the fall from the high-rise in TDK. :wink1: :lol

Who ____ing cares? We all know there is plenty of fantasy going on in the Nolan Batman films. But what does that have to do with X-Men? :huh

Also, ZaCH, it's a movie about people with mutant powers. It's all silly. Not sure how certain things didn't fit with the "style" for you. There are hundreds, thousands of mutants. There are going to be a lot of different powers. From uber awesome to totally lame.

Who ____ing cares? We all know there is plenty of fantasy going on in the Nolan Batman films. But what does that have to do with X-Men? :huh

Also, ZaCH, it's a movie about people with mutant powers. It's all silly. Not sure how certain things didn't fit with the "style" for you. There are hundreds, thousands of mutants. There are going to be a lot of different powers. From uber awesome to totally lame.

But why not focus on the awesome ones?

:lol :lol :lol

Then they should just include awesome and mediocre powers. No lame ones.

The coolest mutants in XMFC are definitely Eric, Charles and Beast.

He didn't have on batarmour or a cape to slow him down and he still survived!

So you think that a kid who screeches in order to fly, is more probable and cooler than a man falling from a 39 story building and surviving.

I'm sorry, my friend. But that is fail.

:1-1:

Last edited:
He didn't have on batarmour or a cape to slow him down and he still survived!

So you think that a kid who screeches in order to fly, is more probable and cooler than a man surviving a 39 story building and surviving.

I'm sorry, my friend. But that is fail.

:1-1:

No, I think they're both equally silly. Just as silly as a 4-ton vehicle driving across rooftops without collapsing them. :wink1:

Yeah see this guy gets it! Nam, you should try to be more like tomandshell. :lol

fa·ce·tious
[fuh-see-shuhs] adjective

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person

1316696028271.jpg

Back