X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "magic bullet" theory was already been debunked given Governor Connally was turned sideways waving when the shots hit, and not facing forward like all the previous diagrams had showed. :huh

Oh I know. I've seen tons of specials on the JFK assassination. I just think them having Magneto do the magic bullet is great nonetheless.

I watched this again the other night and I could not help but to bust out laughing when Havok was showing off his powers and looked like he was playing with a hula hoop.

:lol I don't think I need to get over anything. It didn't fit in with the style of the movie.

Maybe you should just get over someone else's opinion? :dunno

Banshee yes, Havok not really. Although on the printed page it's difficult to gauge but it seemed to just be called upon similar to Scott's optic blasts.

Who they decide to include in the next film and how they go about it should be the dealbreaker. The film sets a great tone for not only X-Movies but 20th Century Fox Marvel films in general and I'm interested to see whether it was a flash in the pan or if they can really capitalize on it.

Not shooting until January now = :(

Loved this film and can't wait for the sequel, i'd like to see Xavier recruit scott and just ignore the original trilogy completely, let Vaughn have free reign instead of tying his hands to previous films :lecture

Banshee is silly compared to the other mutants. :dunno
Uhh...what? We have the dude who shoots red hula hoops out of his chest, chic with bumble bee wings who spits balls of acid, super smart guy who has hands for feet...how the hell is he the silly one?

He was probably my favorite one of them, too. They took his more useless power and came up with these ideas on how he could greatly benefit from it...ie, he can fly now.

The only thing I didn't really like about the movie was the relationship between Charles and Eric. It just seemed like after a few months they would have completely forgotten about each other. It was so damn short.

Banshee was cooler than Darwin at least. Darwin went out like a b---ch. Letting Sebastian Shaw just shove that absorbed energy down his throat without even trying to put up any kind of struggle.... Just sayin...

Banshee is silly compared to the other mutants. :dunno

I don't see how that's really any sillier than a dude who grows blue fur, a chick with blue scales, a red devil that teleports, let alone, a dude in a rubber bat suit who's invulnerable and able to live after falling 30+ stories onto a taxicab. :huh

Uhh...what? We have the dude who shoots red hula hoops out of his chest, chic with bumble bee wings who spits balls of acid, super smart guy who has hands for feet...how the hell is he the silly one?

He was probably my favorite one of them, too. They took his more useless power and came up with these ideas on how he could greatly benefit from it...ie, he can fly now.

The only thing I didn't really like about the movie was the relationship between Charles and Eric. It just seemed like after a few months they would have completely forgotten about each other. It was so damn short.

Ya, you're right, "angel" was probably the silliest out of them all. I just don't like powers that let you fly. :dunno I hate superman with a burning soul.

I don't read the comics, so it's not like I grew up with the characters. In fact, this is the only X Men movie I have ever really enjoyed. The others are just "meh" to me.

I don't see how that's really any sillier than a dude who grows blue fur, a chick with blue scales, a red devil that teleports, let alone, a dude in a rubber bat suit who's invulnerable and able to live after falling 30+ stories onto a taxicab. :huh

Teleportation, Super-Agility/Smarts, morphing, telekinesis, the ability to move steal<----- All cooler powers than "screeching."

By the way he had his cape half-open. And it's made out of carbon-fiber plates. :lecture

:wink1:
:lol

Banshee was cooler than Darwin at least. Darwin went out like a b---ch. Letting Sebastian Shaw just shove that absorbed energy down his throat without even trying to put up any kind of struggle.... Just sayin...
Well, I don't think there was much he could do. And he did do his whole "adapt to survive" thing as the energy was inside him..he was screwed no matter what.

Teleportation, Super-Agility/Smarts, morphing, telekinesis, the ability to move steal<----- All cooler powers than "screeching."

By the way he had his cape half-open. And it's made out of carbon-fiber plates. :lecture

:wink1:
:lol

Disagree. The ability to hit a pitch that not only explodes the eardrums of your enemy, but shatters glass, weakens structures and you can actually ride the reverberations, doesn't sound bad at all. Imagine the awesomeness of unleashing that at an oncoming wave of extremists, or say, Justin Beiber while he's singing. :huh

Back