X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of Alice Eve from the new Men In Black
EImNF.jpg

Her hair is quite similar to the style they gave Emma in First Class. This is probably what Emma would have looked like if Alice never dropped out of the film.

Just saw this for the first time on HBO.

What a fan-fricking-tastic movie!

I'm so bummed I passed on this in the theater. I just saw Avengers last night and this today... and I have to say this was a better movie. Maybe not as fun, but just better stories tied together.

Whatever they did with the marketing -- or didn't do -- the studio jipped themselves out of a ton of cash.

I'm so bummed I passed on this in the theater. I just saw Avengers last night and this today... and I have to say this was a better movie. Maybe not as fun, but just better stories tied together.

Whatever they did with the marketing -- or didn't do -- the studio jipped themselves out of a ton of cash.

Yup, your $10 would've pushed it right into epicness. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Yeah I surprised how good First Class turned out to be. I actually skipped it at the cinema & regretted doing so after renting it out. Loved Magneto in it

Here's a pic of Alice Eve from the new Men In Black
EImNF.jpg

Her hair is quite similar to the style they gave Emma in First Class. This is probably what Emma would have looked like if Alice never dropped out of the film.

It's a pity she dropped out. I re-watched it last night, and January Jones is far and away the low point of an otherwise solid film. That woman is a vacuum of emotion.

Magneto showing up in his red suit at the end of the movie was awesome, I had forgotten about that. Even had the little horns of the front of his helmet. I hope we get plenty of that look in the sequel.

:goodpost: It is such a great film, can't wait for the figures

Hopefully we get the figures.

I can't wait for the sequel.

I'll agree that the posters and promo shots released for this movie left a lot to be desired - but I honestly thought the trailers were awesome. I hadn't been paying attention to the movie progress at all and didn't even realize it was Magneto and Xavier focused. I didn't give a crap about seeing a young Cyclops, Jean, and the like - I'd always wanted that Magneto Origins movie. Saw the trailer and was instantly hooked.

Probably just poor positioning being next in line after Origins:Wolverine. :rotfl
Also remember it had only two weeks against softer films, then it kept hitting opening weeks against other summer heavies GL-->Cars2-->Transformers3 all in a row

Wor-Gar'll take it as the joke it was meant to be. Apparently, you're too inept to do so. Maybe you should ask him for the $10 he saved to buy a sense of humor. :huh

You're so all over place that's it damn near impossible to know when it's a joke and when you're being a ******.

Back