X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly for many Batman being in his best costume ever didn't do anything for BvS. :lol
Just having fun:
bYpLbrr.gif
+
duct.jpg
=
latest
[emoji1]

J Law in another black suit- how utterly original and ground-breaking(sarcasm folks)

This movie has the worst costumes short of Corman's FF.....

singer has a hard on for black motocross outfit.
even hover-commode bound prof x in DOFP had to wear that shat.lolz

Lemme guess, it'll take place in the 90s?

Then what, what about the sequel to that one? We'll be right back to X-Men 1 in 2000.

I remember when reading an interview that either Singer or one of the writers of the first X-Men movie thought about doing a Brood story but they thought it would be too similar to Aliens.

It certainly would be different than the more conventional, Guardians of the Galaxy type sci-fi romp. I would like to see the Shi'ar involved in a Phoenix storyline. Particularly Lilandra's Imperial Guard. Hopefully Fox has the rights to those characters.

They crammed so much into GotG I can't recall if the Shi'ar was snuck in there during the Collector visit. I don't think it was and I don't recall any other MCU property mentioning them, so it would make sense that Fox has the rights but chose never to go in that direction.

I was never a fan of Kang in the comics but he was awesome on Earth's Mightiest Heroes. That damn Fox F4 license is the worst deal Marvel ever made. The only good that came of it was Evans getting his big break and seeing the Silver Surfer in a live action movie.

Back