Would you be interested in seeing a movie made...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you see that movie?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Solely about Magneto when he was a child in the Holocaust? And not so much a superhero/action movie but a more serious thrilling and dramatic one.

I just got XM Magneto so I'm thinking of the character. Btw - anyone recommend any good comic series or graphic novels where magneto plays a role?

Last edited:
Solely about Magneto when he was a child in the Holocaust? And not so much a superhero/action movie but a more serious thrilling and dramatic one.

I just got XM Magneto so I'm thinking of the character. Btw - anyone recommend any good comic series or graphic novels where magneto plays a role?

Honestly, most of the best parts of X-men first class WERE that. As far as great Magneto stuff goes, there's a lot but my favorites(and part of it is my age. I'm 33. If you vehemently disagree, I'd understand) is the first 3 issues of X-men volume 2(the Claremont/Lee superseller where Magneto had the nukes) and of course Fatal Attractions(Wolvie gets his adamantium yanked by Mags). Magneto is my favorite comic book villain of all time so I'm always down for a great Magneto story.

Back