Worst Movie Ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. The dog fights and the actual attack at the middle of the film was well done for sure. But I didn't like all the schmaltzy crap in between. And the bad acting and clunky dialogue.

Ben Affleck sucks! That didn't help either.

Damn I fogot about Catwoman...that did suck...and that reminds me of Sharon Stone and Basic Instinct 2 WHICH SUCKED MORE THAN ANY MOVIE EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!

nash said:
Ive seen a lot of bad movies....cant name just one.

I'm there with ya. I said The Hulk as that's the first one that came to mind but I've seen a lot of really bad flicks.

C'mon people... we are talking the WORST MOVIE EVER!!! That has to be:

:chew :chew SGT. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND:chew :chew

starring Peter Frampton, the BEE GEES and... George Burns. I defy ANYONE to watch that movie and NOT toss their cookies!!! :lol :rotfl :lol

... followed VERY closely by that roller boogie bowser:

:emperor XANADU:emperor

Jen said:
Damn I fogot about Catwoman...that did suck...and that reminds me of Sharon Stone and Basic Instinct 2 WHICH SUCKED MORE THAN ANY MOVIE EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
I can't believe you actually saw them both, I didn't waste my time.

Arggghhhh it seems as though lots of ya haven't seen a truly terrible movie! Don't get me wrong...with the exception of 28 Days Later there isn't a movie listed that I've liked, but we're talking worst of all time right? How about Bloodsucking Freaks, Plan 9, Nick Fury(starring Hasselhoff), Anaconda 2, c'mon!!!!!!!!!

The ill Jedi said:
What about this?

hulk7.jpg
:lol :rotfl
That is not gay at all that is just showin some love to the collectibles!:lol

The ill Jedi said:
I can't believe you actually saw them both, I didn't waste my time.
I only made it through about 20 minutes of Basic Instinct 2...I was so thoroughly disgusted I had to turn it off.

Xanadu - I was a young girl who loved rollerskating when this movie came out....oh how I wanted to be just like Olivia Newton John!!! I loved that movie!!! If I were to watch it now though...I would probably hang my head in shame over the fact that I actually liked it back when it came out...and that I just admitted that I liked it to all of you! :lol

NASEDO said:
Damn, I just bought Eragon haven't watched it yet.

I guess you didn't realize that it was released in November and it's out on video 4 months later?

That's what we call crapolicious.

I can't stand the Rocky movies, seriously, not at all. I scream.

Various bad superhero movies, plus really boring movies...or some bad horror/thriller movies, The Cave (mega suck) The Fog (what?) The Grudge 2 (wtf?) Also, I can't stand the 6th Nightmare on Elm Street.

While I cant find a suitable picture from Batman and Robin ---

here's Adam West and Batgirl (yvonne craig) summing up my feelings

yvonnecraig6kr4.jpg

madden821 said:
Grease 2 was horrible as well.
:lol :lol :lol As a young girl I loved that movie too!!! When Michelle Pfieffer sang "Cool Rider" and the hot guy rode around on his motorcycle...it was f'n awesome!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Now I would probably wince in horror if I saw it...but as a 6th grade girl...that movie was the poo!! Boy did I have some bad taste in movies!!!

I think you went into Basic Instinc 2 with the wrong expectations Jen. Purely for T&A trying to market off of the first one with the *****cat shot :lol

Back