World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry I had to do this to sub zero.going to have so much fun posing these guys

Attachments

• FAtality 4.jpg
    FAtality 4.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 342
  • Fatality 2.jpg
    Fatality 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 285
  • Fatality 1.jpg
    Fatality 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 307
Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

Does anyone plan to make any stands for this line of figures?

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

some more fun

Attachments

• sub kick.jpg
    sub kick.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 369
  • sub fate 3.jpg
    sub fate 3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 371
  • sub fatality 2.jpg
    sub fatality 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 477
  • Sub Fatality 1.jpg
    Sub Fatality 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 385
Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

Does anyone plan to make any stands for this line of figures?

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

I have had the stand ready for 2 weeks...just waiting on shipping notice...

Do you mean like a set piece? Like a piece of the Netherrealm or something? Because you can find plenty of 12" scale stands on websites and even your local comic store. But they are just stands.

I'm talking custom stands bub, I'm imagining a circular stand sort of like the sideshow stands but with the MK dragon on the bottom.

I think thety got that info from one of the promotional adverts for Sub Zero. It says at the bottom in small print that they plan to release those three and more.

Can anyone advise a UK dealer with this is stock? Logged on to OSB to purchase and they have sold out :(

Hey bud, i think OSB is the way to do it. £30 deposit and pay when they have the figure in hand. They have kung lao on there, and is probably worth pre ordering now.

the only one i found was this. Apparently only 2 available and at £130 a bit overpriced. The lair of the octopus, he is on ebay as a seller and has good stuff but the prices looka little steep. Good luck kus
https://lairoftheoctopus.co.uk/Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-16-Scale-Figure-P3208876.aspx

^ thanks Dellboy, I'm going to preorder Kung Lao now. Managed to find a sub zero off a fellow board member, so sorted :)

Back