Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should never do that with a SS piece, but this one in particular has had more than it's share of issues.

oh I know, just sometimes life gets in the way. I'm not really worried about sloppy paint or chips to be honest since it seems that's pretty much the norm nowadays and for me at least it doesn't seem that I get any satisfaction from ssc looking after those type of faults. Usually get the old "checked our stock and we have nothing better than what you have" BS response.

and these are just prototypes, which is why i don't even show the back of the hand, because it needs more work, I just wanted something to show, I was also considering making a longer sword so it goes past the neck...maybe that will change minds.

33njp5j.jpg

n315r8.jpg

w8nbs2.jpg

Looks great, second thinking my choice to flip her. Just an idea but have you tried making the spear upright in her right hand (bottom resting on base).

I would be down for this middle finger option if others are in. I would love to get enough orders to make this 100.00 shipped if possible. Maybe a pay in full now option like pcs? Btw what supplies do you need for these customs? I have a supplier who can get me huge discounts on the bigger the order is. Let me know I might be able to help depending on what materials you may need for customs. Is it some kind of sculpey? Clay, tools, paint etc? I can ask and see what the price is. Hell since i did business with you before so believe me. If I can find some materials for you to cut down cost I will get you some that Will cost almost nothing. Let me see what kinds of materials you may need to se if my supplier has them. Pm me. Do a poll with pics for new comers to see how cool the hand is. there must be at least 15 or more here who wants this awesome option. Make it limited! Number them :)

i have the materials the molds are really the only expensive material, time and work is the other, but to get to 15 that would bring it to $100 (not including shipping/ pp fees)

Looks great, second thinking my choice to flip her. Just an idea but have you tried making the spear upright in her right hand (bottom resting on base).

it was brought up, but last time i did poles/sticks on my joker pieces was not fun at all, so will be awhile before i do another pole, now a one off commission is a different story, but of course will cost more

oh I know, just sometimes life gets in the way. I'm not really worried about sloppy paint or chips to be honest since it seems that's pretty much the norm nowadays and for me at least it doesn't seem that I get any satisfaction from ssc looking after those type of faults. Usually get the old "checked our stock and we have nothing better than what you have" BS response.

I hate that, you and they both know it is a lie. There are plenty of broken and ill fitment issues too other than those you mentioned.

Hey buddy, you doing Lobo with the "middle" finger that Martin C previewed at FB? Would love someone to make that. Would also love to have someone making the new Emma Frost PF holding the Chalice. That was previewed too until Disnet scrapped it. What a pity.

Spazzy a custom lobo flipping the middle finger would be so good. How much PO do you need and how much? The more people inquire and the better the price? That would be one of the best customs ever. I would be interested depending on the prices.

to start a new project i need at least 15 guaranteed orders at that amount i could bring the price around $100 (not including fees or shipping)

but would need to be guaranteed paid orders to start

I would be down for this middle finger option if others are in. I would love to get enough orders to make this 100.00 shipped if possible. Do a poll with pics for new comers to see how cool the hand is. there must be at least 15 or more here who wants this awesome option. Make it limited! Number them :)

Started an interest thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-flipping-hand-custom-spazzy.html#post7846922

Well I will admit a mistake when it happens, I did the official measure/to get actual size versus 1;4 and I would say my "long blade" is more of the gladiator length blade, and the long sword SHOULD be past the shoulders, which is currently in actual size 39" so I will be adjusting the longer blade to that scale, I have it cut and marked just need to shape and polish. Which I will get some new pics in the next few days.

I basically eyeballed it the first time, but half the time I work is middle of the night after work and only on about 4 hrs a sleep...so things happen.

I don't know, when I look at that pose I see WW saying "Who's next B****:) I like the funky pose.... I think when you have her setup with Harley and Catwoman the pose will fit right in..

I definitely like the portrait better on this 1/6 piece. Personal preference, obviously.

I love her strong kick a@@ pose. She looks like she's just kick some serious a@@ and she's giving us a smirk like yeah what you thinking now. Still best sculpt to date from SS in my opinion. So far still running for my best statue of the year vote.

Question for the general masses... if you could only choose one, which statue would you display next to WW?

Question for the general masses... if you could only choose one, which statue would you display next to WW?

One of the things I personally love about the trinity statues is they can be displayed in any combination or on their own just fine. So you cannot go wrong. If we are talking outside of DC then the allied charge on hydra PF they almost look like companion pieces when they are side by side.

Back