Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice custom sword, spazzy. Sword on shield/axe hand is awesome but sword on shoulder just weird like she's going to stab her neck or something.

well if you say that then it looks like the spear is also stabbing through her neck, it is on her shoulder just like the spear and right behind the neck.

was there much for issues with this piece? just wondering as I received mine a few months ago and with school and work I never did get around to opening it...lol. Curious if theres been a running theme of same issues or not...

was there much for issues with this piece? just wondering as I received mine a few months ago and with school and work I never did get around to opening it...lol. Curious if theres been a running theme of same issues or not...

You should never do that with a SS piece, but this one in particular has had more than it's share of issues.

Nice custom sword, spazzy. Sword on shield/axe hand is awesome but sword on shoulder just weird like she's going to stab her neck or something.

well if you say that then it looks like the spear is also stabbing through her neck, it is on her shoulder just like the spear and right behind the neck.

Spazzy I spent most of the morning looking at your work and I think you are so talented and make some really nice stuff. I do however agree with Mr. Green on WW swords it looks like she is about to stab herself with the tip of the sword.

Spazzy I spent most of the morning looking at your work and I think you are so talented and make some really nice stuff. I do however agree with Mr. Green on WW swords it looks like she is about to stab herself with the tip of the sword.

Same. The spear is best for the right hand. I like the left hand sword the best.

guess I better take a different angle shot, because it is behind her neck

I wouldn't think she could put too much weight on the spear as well, it isn't like it is very heavy.

but each to their own, so far right is selling the best

Prices have been adjusted, need more sales to continue the project :(

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...der-woman-premium-format-statue-sideshow.html

pics updated and more in the thread

oqdqpf.jpg

rr7138.jpg

29vl06r.jpg

Hey buddy, you doing Lobo with the "middle" finger that Martin C previewed at FB? Would love someone to make that. Would also love to have someone making the new Emma Frost PF holding the Chalice. That was previewed too until Disnet scrapped it. What a pity.

and these are just prototypes, which is why i don't even show the back of the hand, because it needs more work, I just wanted something to show, I was also considering making a longer sword so it goes past the neck...maybe that will change minds.

33njp5j.jpg

n315r8.jpg

w8nbs2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey buddy, you doing Lobo with the "middle" finger that Martin C previewed at FB? Would love someone to make that. Would also love to have someone making the new Emma Frost PF holding the Chalice. That was previewed too until Disnet scrapped it. What a pity.

Was planning that and alot of other stuff, but unfortunately not enough sales to keep going on, it used to be worth it now I can make more with my time on full sized pieces, looking like WW will be my last add on custom pieces for some time.

Was planning that and alot of other stuff, but unfortunately not enough sales to keep going on, it used to be worth it now I can make more with my time on full sized pieces, looking like WW will be my last add on custom pieces for some time.

That's sad to hear, but you've got to do what's right for you. I ordered the modern grapnel gun you made for my Batman PF and I was extremely impressed with the quality. It was beautifully made with an excellent paint app. I'll miss seeing your custom pieces around.

thanks, the punisher and batman parts were my last pieces that did really well, but they were also my downfall and probably a big reason why i burned some bridges, the molds were so used up that it took me a VERY long time to get them cleaned up, in hindsight i should have just remolded, the other reason was dealing with an infant/toddler trying to find the hours and the best schedule....still trying to figure it out.

everything else has done well overall but i need more sprints instead of long runs. maybe i will fit something in once in ahwile but i really would like to get back to larger pieces. also i am not a fan of taking pre orders so i hope to get away from that and just sell as i have them ready, was hoping it would have ended a couple months ago but things be tight around here.

guess I better take a different angle shot, because it is behind her neck

I wouldn't think she could put too much weight on the spear as well, it isn't like it is very heavy.

but each to their own, so far right is selling the best

I think making the sword a bit longer would take care of the issue of it looking like she's about to stab her neck since the pointed end of the sword is right by her neck.

But the quality of the work is a 10, nice job...

Thanks Dan, I will probably try and get a longer blade done this weekend, after doing it a few times already it doesn't intimidate me as much anymore....just really hot in the garage.

And good news is I will have updates soon on your batman, I am trying to get all pending work done in the next few weeks, crossing fingers

Thanks Dan, I will probably try and get a longer blade done this weekend, after doing it a few times already it doesn't intimidate me as much anymore....just really hot in the garage.

And good news is I will have updates soon on your batman, I am trying to get all pending work done in the next few weeks, crossing fingers

:joy

I can't wait :)

Spazzy a custom lobo flipping the middle finger would be so good. How much PO do you need and how much? The more people inquire and the better the price? That would be one of the best customs ever. I would be interested depending on the prices.

to start a new project i need at least 15 guaranteed orders at that amount i could bring the price around $100 (not including fees or shipping)

but would need to be guaranteed paid orders to start

to start a new project i need at least 15 guaranteed orders at that amount i could bring the price around $100 (not including fees or shipping)

but would need to be guaranteed paid orders to start

I would be down for this middle finger option if others are in. I would love to get enough orders to make this 100.00 shipped if possible. Maybe a pay in full now option like pcs? Btw what supplies do you need for these customs? I have a supplier who can get me huge discounts on the bigger the order is. Let me know I might be able to help depending on what materials you may need for customs. Is it some kind of sculpey? Clay, tools, paint etc? I can ask and see what the price is. Hell since i did business with you before so believe me. If I can find some materials for you to cut down cost I will get you some that Will cost almost nothing. Let me see what kinds of materials you may need to se if my supplier has them. Pm me. Do a poll with pics for new comers to see how cool the hand is. there must be at least 15 or more here who wants this awesome option. Make it limited! Number them :)

Back