Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my "a quality checker opened your package, chose not to wrap anything up or put it back in it's proper location" letter, so of course I had three strands of hair broken. Other than that she seemed fine, but I was curious about this area...

9tebfd.jpg

Is this area supposed to be a little bit rough? It's hard to get a detailed picture, but instead of being perfectly round/angled, it looks almost chiseled. I wasn't sure if this was deliberate, or if it was chipped up before it was attached to the statue.

what the hell is happening with Sideshow,, they are still claiming they send me multiple spear replacements when I was send just one,, if so dont they have a system where they can check it or not and send me the tracking numbers of those shipments, why do they keep saying or lying about it,, 4 months since I got my WOnder woman pf and its still dragging on,, wonder if they will even give a 25$ credit now.

What would make a good companion piece for this? I have the trinity set up now and I am thinking of getting bat girl and power girl to go with bats and sups but I want WW to have a companion as well. Any Suggestions?

What would make a good companion piece for this? I have the trinity set up now and I am thinking of getting bat girl and power girl to go with bats and sups but I want WW to have a companion as well. Any Suggestions?

This is why I'm keeping the Bat family away from the rest of the Justice League, Because hen you want Supergirl for Superman and Wonder Girl for Wonder Woman and all of a sudden you've got Arsenal/Red Arrow and Aqualad

Contacted Sideshow about the broke hair piece and they said they are currently on a wait list and they don't know when or if they will get more. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Contacted Sideshow about the broke hair piece and they said they are currently on a wait list and they don't know when or if they will get more. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Well it's ok as long as you get a replacement. I would not worry about the wait. Imagine if you don't even get a replacement. Now that would feel so so much worst. Be patient and in time you will be happy to own her. She's so freakingfunny awesome!

I display my WW with GH, and Ivy and galactus. Looks kind of strange but very cool because they are so cramp together. The slightest move will break something because they are so so close and tight next to each other. Hey space is tight these days with so many big characters coming in.

"We do have a waitlist for a replacement hair piece if you would like to be added to the list. However, we do not have an ETA on when our next shipment of replacements hair pieces will arrive from our factory at this time."

I've never had this experience before. Is there any chance that the replacement will ever arrive, or are they just telling me this so I won't return the figure or claim a credit? It kind of sounds like a way to keep me holding out when nothing will change.

"We do have a waitlist for a replacement hair piece if you would like to be added to the list. However, we do not have an ETA on when our next shipment of replacements hair pieces will arrive from our factory at this time."

I've never had this experience before. Is there any chance that the replacement will ever arrive, or are they just telling me this so I won't return the figure or claim a credit? It kind of sounds like a way to keep me holding out when nothing will change.

No guarantees but most of the time I say it will happen in a good way 90% of the time if you're on WL for a part. I remember we all had the same for waiting like 6 months for replacement Aayla arms and spider woman body replacements. In those two cases SS pulled through for me.

Wait Lists for replacement items will always be fulfilled unless something totally unexpected occurs (such as not being able to get the replacements at all from any factory. Something like that occurring would be slim and if there's a wait list already that means an order has been submitted to get more and now they are just waiting them to get made and shipped here.). So if you go on the list for replacement hair you would get one once the replacements arrive in house to us.

-SideshowAlex

Wait Lists for replacement items will always be fulfilled unless something totally unexpected occurs (such as not being able to get the replacements at all from any factory. Something like that occurring would be slim and if there's a wait list already that means an order has been submitted to get more and now they are just waiting them to get made and shipped here.). So if you go on the list for replacement hair you would get one once the replacements arrive in house to us.

-SideshowAlex

Alex can we get more work from steve who sculpted ww in the future? His sculpts blows me away. Please treat him well at SS so that we can buy many more from him and SS in the future. Btw I vote ww for statue of the year and steve as sculptor of the year. Mark newman is right there as well.

Alex can we get more work from steve who sculpted ww in the future? His sculpts blows me away. Please treat him well at SS so that we can buy many more from him and SS in the future. Btw I vote ww for statue of the year and steve as sculptor of the year. Mark newman is right there as well.

Steve works in house and does do amazing work. The Black Cat Statue recently released was from him as well. He's a busy sculpting bee!

-SideshowAlex

This is why I'm keeping the Bat family away from the rest of the Justice League, Because hen you want Supergirl for Superman and Wonder Girl for Wonder Woman and all of a sudden you've got Arsenal/Red Arrow and Aqualad

HAHA I do avoid that collect em all mentality as I am very selective with my statues and figures. I just wanted a more robust display portraying a little more of my favorite characters. Originally I wanted my favorite villains and while I have many jokers to choose from my fav superman villain is Doomsday and I haven't seen ANY thing on him and I run into the same issue with WW I like Ares but other then the god of war (video game) statue I don't think he will be produced. Maybe I should just stick to the core then. I really hope Aquaman comes out good. I really like (most) of his back story and origin.

HAHA I do avoid that collect em all mentality as I am very selective with my statues and figures. I just wanted a more robust display portraying a little more of my favorite characters. Originally I wanted my favorite villains and while I have many jokers to choose from my fav superman villain is Doomsday and I haven't seen ANY thing on him and I run into the same issue with WW I like Ares but other then the god of war (video game) statue I don't think he will be produced. Maybe I should just stick to the core then. I really hope Aquaman comes out good. I really like (most) of his back story and origin.
I'm sure they'll get to Doomsday, it'll be after Lex and probably just before or after Brainiac. The question is how many Superman PFs will be out by then 6? 7? [emoji38]

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

I haven't liked any of his sculpts thus far. He needs some serious improvement if he wants to compete with he top dogs.

I'm sure they'll get to Doomsday, it'll be after Lex and probably just before or after Brainiac. The question is how many Superman PFs will be out by then 6? 7? [emoji38]

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Don't give me ideas Josh. Hahaha. Not too many Superman plsssss

Back