Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since DC has just introduced the new DC and the New Wonder Woman costume, I think her new look could be a good variant. Even if it's not that popular with fans, it's enough changes to make a variant worth it. Even the pose in this picture resembles the current model (with the leg up and everything):
WW-Cv41-c43ae.jpg

Since DC has just introduced the new DC and the New Wonder Woman costume, I think her new look could be a good variant. Even if it's not that popular with fans, it's enough changes to make a variant worth it. Even the pose in this picture resembles the current model (with the leg up and everything):
View attachment 188042

I like this art it must be finch? He makes this costume look better for sure with his awesome art work. I kind of like it but would buy it.
Btw when do we vote for the best statue of the year?

I remember when I first seen it. Besides it being quite good overall the opening fight scene.... was shocking and let you know what you are in for and that pic you posted really reminded me of it. The raw brutality that WW can show. I really like it

I remember when I first seen it. Besides it being quite good overall the opening fight scene.... was shocking and let you know what you are in for and that pic you posted really reminded me of it. The raw brutality that WW can show. I really like it

I love that it shows her as a warrior first. Seems like that's lost a lot of the time. She's a Greek Amazon, not some touchy feely school girl. She was raised to defend her home and their ideals. Is she honest and courageous? Absolutely and she's every bit the hero and a symbol of hope, but one of the best scenes in comics of the last 20 years was when she snaps Maxwell Lord's neck like a twig because he is mind controlling Superman. Superman and Batman have their reasons not to kill, Bruce has a deep psychosis and Superman just respects life that much, But Diana has no such reservations.

It's also an awesome way to get drama between the heroes, because of their difference of morality. But for some reason it's not used that often, another reason I liked Infinite Crisis, it showed just how different the Trinity really is.

Yep the WW animated movie is awesome! I own that as well. Saw it a few times. Kerry Russell was perfect as the voice. She took a beating at the end but still came back and kick some serious @$$. I like the new david finch ww artwork. Looks different dark and modern. Nice for a change. I bought the promo finch poster of the cover when he took over. Looks very nice! I framed it already so no dog spit will ever get to it. :and model bimbo girlfriend got the boot. So she can't knock over my statues. It's the statues or her that had to go. Towards the end she didn't support my statue collecting so I chose my statues. yess: the dog didn't discriminate so I still love him.

Yep the WW animated movie is awesome! I own that as well. Saw it a few times. Kerry Russell was perfect as the voice. She took a beating at the end but still came back and kick some serious @$$. I like the new david finch ww artwork. Looks different dark and modern. Nice for a change. I bought the promo finch poster of the cover when he took over. Looks very nice! I framed it already so no dog spit will ever get to it. :and model bimbo girlfriend got the boot. So she can't knock over my statues. It's the statues or her that had to go. Towards the end she didn't support my statue collecting so I chose my statues. yess: the dog didn't discriminate so I still love him.

:lol:lol

I don't get it? So it's good to have model bimbo girlfriend who don't support my collecting knock things over and dog spitting all over my statues near the floor? :dunno isn't it a good move to do what I did? I like my statues and don't want to risk damaging them. I mean if something breaks the dog don't work to cover them and the girl... Well we know yeah right..... We are collectors of a expensive hobby so we are passionate. It's like buying a 500.00 to 700.00 fridge every month. Wow think of all the money we are spending :monkey4
As for ww I google the finch comics and didn't see much. I saw the designs for the finch artwork work. Kind of cool for a change. Still much prefer the originals but it's still nice to see his artwork on ww. When do we vote for statue and sculpter of the year? I'm still voting for ww she's just out of this world well done aside from the QC issues. Amazing!

Good choice CBG :rock

Good choice CBG :rock

Thanks I'm glad we collectors think alike. :1-1: it's a collector thing only we collectors know. :lol my dog is a keeper he's awesome and he's a very nice dog who does anything I say and I can always depend on him to cheer me up. I wished he could talk. Lol But the girl I can find one who supports me. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places. I need a sexy nerdy cute girl friend who loves the comics/ sci if world. Yep

Last edited:
Thanks I'm glad we collectors think alike. :1-1: it's a collector thing only we collectors know. :lol my dog is a keeper he's awesome and he's a very nice dog who does anything I say and I can always depend on him to cheer me up. I wished he could talk. Lol But the girl I can find one who supports me. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places. I need a sexy nerdy cute girl friend who loves the comics/ sci if world. Yep

Go to comic con and try to pick up chicks then :lol

Go to comic con and try to pick up chicks then :lol

I think I will. Never been to a big comic con yet. I hope they don't slap the crap out of me for hitting on them. :lol I have a lot of expierences talking to girls. But when they don't know me well you know. It's like a box of chocolates you'll never know what you will get.

Back