Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now SS is claiming they send me 3 replacement spears and cant afford to send me a 4th,, lol. I was send only one which was stuck in customs for more than 2 months,,,

now SS is claiming they send me 3 replacement spears and cant afford to send me a 4th,, lol. I was send only one which was stuck in customs for more than 2 months,,,

I usually get one replacement from them and I'm out of luck if it's damaged.

They gotta retrain the customer base. Some people got carried away asking for replacements for minor imperfections.

They gotta retrain the customer base. Some people got carried away asking for replacements for minor imperfections.

Of course, but don't punish people who have legitimate problems because of a few of those people. They should be able to weed out the minor problems from using up the replacements and help those that need it(of course they could solve most problems with better QC in the beginning, but I guess that is too much to ask).

I'm sure some of those people that claim to only get one chance at a replacement are super dicks to the CS person

I won't go so far as to assume this, but I will say my CS experience with my WW statue was simply amazing. Email replies within a day, asking questions, listening to answers, and solving the problems. I personally couldn't be more impressed with the CS I received from SS.

I'm sure some of those people that claim to only get one chance at a replacement are super dicks to the CS person

I've been really impressed by SSCS. With my WW & Psylocke PF exclusives they pretty much told me I was shi$ out of luck, but I understood: you win some and you lose some. I've had many PF's come close to perfect, and many far from. My Rogue looked like a hooker on crack even with strait eyes. I sold her for a couple hundred extra and the person was happy. I sent clear pictures of what they'd receive, and they were just happy that the eyes were strait. Rogue was the worst SS product I've received besides WW. I hear people saying how nice she is, but I've seen four of them in person and have yet to see one with a nice paint job. I think the people that accept that statue don't fully understand the great paint applications that SS is capable of, or their thrive for competition clouds their judgment. I truly hope that SS takes a step back to breath: if you try to carry too many eggs some are going to get broken.

unfortunately i cannot return mine as I stand to lose customs fees and some more due to exchange rate, Sideshow send me one replacement which was stuck in customs for more than 2 months, I was under the impression the shipment was probably lost so I did request them to send me another one..
they said they were out of replacements,
then when i finally received my replacement it was broken and then the excuses kept varying from they were afraid it wouldnt reach me safely, they were out of replacements and the last one was they already send me 3 replacements,,
really frustrated at this point cos its been now 4 months and since there is no switch out accessory for the spear arm, I will have to display it damaged,
what frustrates me even further ,, the shipments are declared at full value for insurance and I end up around 90-100$ in customs which is wasted because all they are offering is a 25$ credit, why exactly are they insuring it for,
these frustrations have led me cut down my sideshow pre ordering days and this calendar year I only re-preordered the Pred 2 maq,, and the JLA trinity artprints which Im considering cancelling(bats and supe) if i can sell my wonder woman art print

Not 24 hours after going on the Waitlist for the Ex it converted.

This is going to be an expensive month.

Back