Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wood was stained burgundy it doesnt look it in the picture, but a nice framed option really classes up anything

I wish they offered this combination

The burgundy black border and gold trim really pops

You can frame these prints in much nicer frames for way cheaper because they fit perfectly in a standard 18" x 24" frame. The nice one's at Michael's cost $60, but they're frequently on sale for $30. I bought a bunch of them $20 a piece during Black Friday. Now if you want to get them matted it'll cost you an extra $40 to $50.

You can frame these prints in much nicer frames for way cheaper because they fit perfectly in a standard 18" x 24" frame. The nice one's at Michael's cost $60, but they're frequently on sale for $30. I bought a bunch of them $20 a piece during Black Friday. Now if you want to get them matted it'll cost you an extra $40 to $50.

Yes michaels, and AC Moore down here. The higher cost frames acid free is like 60.00 to 80.00 not being on sale or with any coupons. These prints are not paper thin for 80.00, which can bend correct? I guess ss is charging for the professional time and labor which is understandable because it's a business.

Last edited:
Yes michaels, and AC Moore down here. The higher cost frames acid free is like 60.00 to 80.00 not being on sale or with any coupons.

Then add Matting, an additional $30-$50 so you're looking at an additional $90-$130 with no sales or coupons, Then add $80 for the print, $170-$220, so yeah cheaper than what they offer, but not exactly out of the realm of pricing here.

Then add Matting, an additional $30-$50 so you're looking at an additional $90-$130 with no sales or coupons, Then add $80 for the print, $170-$220, so yeah cheaper than what they offer, but not exactly out of the realm of pricing here.

I'm so glad I only collect a few 7.99 posters. :lol so Michaels and AC Moore frames will do the trick for me. i bought the ww david finch promo poster and I personally prefer that one over this 80.00 print.

Framed print early bird is now sold out.
:thud::eek

I'll wait till Monday. I have yet to receive my WW statue and see if it's in good QC. Reading these posts made me more caution to a print that I might not have a statue to match it with due to QC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought when you cancel an order before they charge the nrd sideshow doesn't charge you anything? for some reason, they charged me the NRD for the art print but I cancelled shortly after I ordered...

I thought when you cancel an order before they charge the nrd sideshow doesn't charge you anything? for some reason, they charged me the NRD for the art print but I cancelled shortly after I ordered...

You'll have to call them if the charge doesn't drop off. See if they'll help you out.

The frames at Michael's kinda suck

Got WW print before sell out, I wonder how many were avail.
I framed my Kier print via Michael's about exactly as SSC did and it cost me $80 more. I did get UV glass though.

Got WW print before sell out, I wonder how many were avail.
I framed my Kier print via Michael's about exactly as SSC did and it cost me $80 more. I did get UV glass though.

Michael's framing is a rip off ... unless you use a 50% off coupon and even then it's still overpriced.

The frames at Michael's kinda suck

The wood and glass frames I got on sale for $20 appear to be much better quality then Sideshow's cheap plastic one's. For the $130 I saved I can get way better matting. I did order the framed Batman, so I guess I'll find out how nice Sideshow's frames are once I receive it.

The wood and glass frames I got on sale for $20 appear to be much better quality then Sideshow's cheap plastic one's. For the $130 I saved I can get way better matting. I did order the framed Batman, so I guess I'll find out how nice Sideshow's frames are once I receive it.

Appearing and being are two different things:lol

Back