Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, SS received my statue Tuesday and still no word from them about shipping out my replacement. I was hoping to get her next week but now I'm hoping she ships next week. Though I suppose as long as the replacement is a good one I'll be happy whenever I get it. It just sucks to get her then have to ship her back and wait even longer to get her on my shelf.

I think they should discontinue sending any further out, refund everybody still waiting for 1, settle as many as they can with replacement parts and go back to the drawing board and do this thing right. Then call it WW2- the much, improved corrected version. And for god's sake, no pegs just magnets. If only we can live in a world like that.

SS would lose crazy money if they stopped selling them and re-engineered them for magnets. I know XM did that with their IM, but that was for a much smaller ES. Again not all of them are defective. Plus what one collector may consider defective with minor QC issues like crooked paint apps on the boots and shield, another would find them acceptable.

But they should consider doing another run to satisfy replacement parts and bodies for all customers and future customers that are affected. Another option for customers would be to just wait for the variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would SS lose more money in refunds and replacements or hiring a couple QC personnel to avoid this time and time again?

Maybe these statues are super cheap to make/paint and highly overpriced and the money they do make from those who keep there statues more than makes up for the refunds and replacements, but who knows.

SS would lose crazy money if they stopped selling them and re-engineered them for magnets. I know XM did that with their IM, but that was for a much smaller ES. Again not all of them are defective. Plus what one collector may consider defective with minor QC issues like crooked paint apps on the boots and shield, another would find them acceptable.

But they should consider doing another run to satisfy replacement parts and bodies for all customers and future customers that are affected. Another option for customers would be to just wait for the variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will a variant look like? I still can't see another that will be different enough. A repaint with darker shades? :rolleyes2

Yes, like my WW statue appearing to be nice in the proto pics and it being a piece of junk in reality. I fell for the old bait and switch once again.

I'm sorry you, and others, received a bad statue but that's just your opinion based on your personal experience. I received an excellent statue and I think it's an amazing piece of art.

In my opinion there was no bait and switch.

I think that acronym might already be taken. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Maybe this will be the variant

It is niche

Wonder-Woman-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-wonder-woman-34505024-450-522.png

They won't replace the shield. But only going to refund $50credit or $45 to compensate the shield and crappy paint and casting.
I take the $45 and told them to cancel all my orders. I refused to be their customer if this is the way they're dealing with problems now.

Oh well, I guess I will only buying XM from now on.

I'm sorry you, and others, received a bad statue but that's just your opinion based on your personal experience. I received an excellent statue and I think it's an amazing piece of art.

In my opinion there was no bait and switch.

:lol :lol :lol
I checked out a few of them at my LCS, and though they weren't damaged, they all had poor casting and bad paint. It wasn't so much that the paint was sloppy, but consistently cheap in quality. I think they cut some corners in paint expenses and it came back to bite them in the a$$.

Back