Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the framed ones sell if one decides to flip it? I preordered it because I think it's a great offer and I don't have to worry about ordering it on Monday while at work filming Blue Bloods. I'm still undecided about the Wonder Woman PF but it is something I'm considering if I can get the space, but if they reveal a variant like they did with Catwoman, or a new PF... that's what I'm worried about as well.

Do the framed ones sell if one decides to flip it? I preordered it because I think it's a great offer and I don't have to worry about ordering it on Monday while at work filming Blue Bloods. I'm still undecided about the Wonder Woman PF but it is something I'm considering if I can get the space, but if they reveal a variant like they did with Catwoman, or a new PF... that's what I'm worried about as well.

There's a variant PF planned, but it hasn't been shown. Just talked about

Ordered it. Can always sell it for cost if I don't like it.
With only 400 made, not sure there will be anything left comes Monday.

There's a variant PF planned, but it hasn't been shown. Just talked about

Bollocks! Haha, I remember hearing about that months ago when the WW PF was just getting through the harbormaster. :slap Hopefully framed prints sell on the aftermarket, but if this PF is better than the variant, then I'll at least have the print that goes with it.

Bollocks! Haha, I remember hearing about that months ago when the WW PF was just getting through the harbormaster. :slap Hopefully framed prints sell on the aftermarket, but if this PF is better than the variant, then I'll at least have the print that goes with it.

The prints are all going over retail...framed and unframed

My replacement body came with a similar flat spot on a different area, with several pinholes and paint issues. Was told no better replacement could be provided and was only offered a refund of product price and am expected to ship the item back from outside the USA to get that refund. Request to destroy the statue for a full refund was rejected due to the following reason:

"Please know that this piece did pass our QC and as such not considered defective. Please know that your item was inspected prior to shipping out and had we felt the item defective would have not shipped it out. Due to now having a complete piece and the “issue” you bring up not being defectives we will not be able to issue you a full refund."

Absolutely appalling. Stuck with the item now considering it will cost a bomb to send the item back...

Quoting this over four pages back, but that is rough man. Not sure if I am understanding this right, but it is hardly a full refund if you have to send it back with international shipping. Do you have pictures?

Back