Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I wanted to resell this later on down the line is it worth it. Like I said ive never bought an art print before and do have the PF so would look like next to it. There is a custom framing shop in my area that could probably do a custom frame for a cheaper price. Even hobby lobby does custom framing.

So im wondering if I should just order the art print on monday for $80 and get it framed myself.

Nice ink! I don't even have the WW PF yet, was gonna take the weekend to decide if I was really going to get it down the line, but that got cut short to now, haha. Trying to figure out if I will have space as well as how to display my JLA PFs... it would incline me to get the rest of the league, which could mean chasing down the sold out GL PF... This is the official WW print right? Unlike that Batman one....

Nice ink! I don't even have the WW PF yet, was gonna take the weekend to decide if I was really going to get it down the line, but that got cut short to now, haha. Trying to figure out if I will have space as well as how to display my JLA PFs... it would incline me to get the rest of the league, which could mean chasing down the sold out GL PF... This is the official WW print right? Unlike that Batman one....

I wouldn't say this would be the last Wonder Woman print, but if you're a fan of the character, multiples wouldn't matter too much

Ordered without hesitation - lucky if you order now - probably will only have a few left on Monday and a ton of people trying to get them - it is a total production of 400 - not worth chancing for an unframed

How did they determine who gets the email? lets guess only EX got it, that's 3500. Only 400 prints and these could sell out before Monday...?

How did they determine who gets the email? lets guess only EX got it, that's 3500. Only 400 prints and these could sell out before Monday...?

I don't even have the WW PF and I got it :lol I ordered the framed Batman PF last time so maybe because of that?

They come framed and matted..including glass or whatever it is

What's in the Box?

Print:
•18x24" unframed giclée print
•100% cotton, acid free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
•Epson Archival Inks

Frame:
•Black with Black Core
•Custom Mat Cut Design
•Acid Free Foam Board Backing
•Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (RPS)
•3M Non-Acidic Archival Tapes

Got the email but I'll pass on the framed version. I may try to pick up the unframed version Monday--I'm just not blown away by this one, even if it goes with the PF.

What's in the Box?

Print:
•18x24" unframed giclée print
•100% cotton, acid free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
•Epson Archival Inks

Frame:
•Black with Black Core
•Custom Mat Cut Design
•Acid Free Foam Board Backing
•Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (RPS)
•3M Non-Acidic Archival Tapes

That is if you buy just the print