Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it'd be better to give us now all versions to choose because I don't want two WW in my collection. The worse scenario would be the variation turns out much better then the original one and leaves me no choice but to consider to order the variation.

Don't hold your breath.

I never did care for variants much. I'd much rather have a new statue of a character than have a variant released. Recycling a statue just makes it feel cheap IMO. I could never display 2 statues that have identical poses with a few minor differences to them. It just feels all kinds of wrong to me personally.

Like Bull said, depends on how much I like it. I love wonder woman as a character and this sculpt was killer, so its a no brainer for me to get the variant. But it will depend on her outfit. More than likely id buy it.

as far as actual likelihood, there's really only golden age and maybe the new 52 version right? Can't see them doing anything else

There's plenty more than that

All the DCU including new 52

what-gal-gadot-s-wonder-woman-is-wearing-a-skirt-in-dawn-of-justice-bcd74f0a-f72f-425f-a51d-0d7f72b6c1fe.jpeg

Red Son

377f4775dc203d7ca0e050f8133af61d.jpg

Injustice

wonder-woman-full_0_0.png

Amazonia

1594666-928149_wonder_woman__amazonia__super.jpg

Justice Riders

tumblr_l6qqh7OsrH1qbujox.jpg

Back