Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfft. I'll at least have my Supes EX by then to tide me over. Maybe. :lol

Speaking of delays, SS just updated Wonder Woman on their site.

WW_zps47e3c310.png

:monkey3

hmmm.gif

563391_425355557543458_2032126209_n.png

Theyll start shipping the first 100 ex next month.. The rest will be delayed :)

Instagram: SoySith

I think the original release date was Dec then advanced to Sept then backwards, so to see payments into Dec wouldn't be odd. I don't think that means she wont release in Nov. :dunno

I'm ready for the delay :monkey3

I actually took the max amount of flex payments on WW when I PO'd her so my final payment is actually supposed to be in December. I have a feeling I may be in the boat that some peeps are with waiting on their Supes EXs. Given that there are 1000 more WW EXs than Supes EXs, who knows when I'll actually receive her.

I think the date would have changed by now, that's why I feel like it will be out on time. If we get to October without date change, should be on track.

My final payment is on December as well (Christmas Day :slap :slap :slap). I was thinking of paying the remainder off earlier in time for Christmas, but I think that now I wouldn't mind if she ships next year. She'll be between Catwoman and Wolverine and hopefully things will have died down with FedEx after the Christmas rush.

my fingers are still crossed that i get my 2 EXs before Christmas...want to give one to my daughter in law as a gift from Santa

c'mon Sideshow...don't let me down

Back